• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I got mine for 150 on here in a blister packet sealed with the gasket. They can be found, just gotta look for them :) Plus PM the usual sellers on here, banana split / interaktiv etc
Thats fine that DW and crystal for 300

shahar1

Looking Around
31/10/19
where can I find the 126331 ?
btw, does anyone know if there is a good one for the 2 tones rose gold + silver? and how is the rose gold in rep?

Bobi01

2/2/19

arf updated sub to v3 and DW looks very good
can this be used on datejust 41 arf?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

No you need a 3235 movement Date wheel... they come up on here. I bought mine from interaktiv - great seller btw, send him a PM if you do want one. I think they were around 150 euro.

Also don't forget, Puretime and all TD's pick the absolute best of the best of the batch for their promotion pictures... so although that 28 does look better. Is it across the board? We'll only know as people start ordering them!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
KUpEE.jpg

Unfortunately, no. The date window on the dj41 is further to the right than on the sub.

Edit: started typing before the previous post ^^^ but for whatever its worth, I also bought my datewheels from Interaktiv. I recommend him as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razorig2 and Bobi01

Soldbyjt

Horology Curious
2/10/19
has Anyone had any success adding gen dw as overlay on ARF DJ41? If so please point me to someone who can install it for me. Thank you

Tobel

6/7/17
has Anyone had any success adding gen dw as overlay on ARF DJ41? If so please point me to someone who can install it for me. Thank you

Yes, please read the ARF DJ 41 thread, there's several examples

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Yeah so reading 2 posts above yours, is apparently hard. Stop being so incredibly lazy. It's normal that people don't want to trawl through 190 pages, but you... you didn't even trawl through 1 page.

Soldbyjt

Horology Curious
2/10/19
Yeah so reading 2 posts above yours, is apparently hard. Stop being so incredibly lazy. It's normal that people don't want to trawl through 190 pages, but you... you didn't even trawl through 1 page.

i purchased the dw from interaktiv but he’s being unresponsive. I’m looking for someone else to install dw. I didn’t want to call him out on this but, now i am forced to make my point more in detail.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i purchased the dw from interaktiv but he’s being unresponsive. I’m looking for someone else to install dw. I didn’t want to call him out on this but, now i am forced to make my point more in detail.

watchsmiths you know have a real life except watches

I have also a watch on him, and i know i have to be patient because it is not only my watch there

He is very professional , had excellent results from the watches he made for me until now and i would highly recommend him

You just have to be patient sometimes, you would even need months to complete a project

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU

Well, friend, when I think about the stress you have caused me with your purchase, I really do not feel like conducting any further negotiations with you.
I have forwarded all communications via PM / emails and your claims to Raddave . I have no problem to publishing here, but unfortunately it is not allowed!

So SORRY, but you have to find another modder. With me you are undesirable!

Soldbyjt

Horology Curious
2/10/19
Well, friend, when I think about the stress you have caused me with your purchase, I really do not feel like conducting any further negotiations with you.
I have forwarded all communications via PM / emails and your claims to Raddave . I have no problem to publishing here, but unfortunately it is not allowed!

So SORRY, but you have to find another modder. With me you are undesirable!

That’s fine with me, you weren’t “desirable” to work with either. You lack patience, communication and professionalism. I do appreciate the gen dw you sold me though. But nonetheless, you need to work on your people skills. Good luck, I’ll look elsewhere.

srhoque

28/11/18
That’s fine with me, you weren’t “desirable” to work with either. You lack patience, communication and professionalism. I do appreciate the gen dw you sold me though. But nonetheless, you need to work on your people skills. Good luck, I’ll look elsewhere.

Stop it right now. Please take your issues/complaints elsewhere, this is not the right forum...

nikefit

Known Member
16/1/12
one of the best watch in my collection.. sunburst is amazing, the mag on the cyclops is a bit off though..
KIIxL.jpg

Reactions: Bobi01

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
one of the best watch in my collection.. sunburst is amazing, the mag on the cyclops is a bit off though..

Nice. I havent seen too many pictures of the black dial. Er, dark rhodium dial as I think its technically called. I was wondering how the sunburst would be. Seen plenty of the blue and the grey/rhodium dials. Post more pics? :) you're datewheel looks like it has better font than many I have seen also!

nikefit

Known Member
16/1/12
Nice. I havent seen too many pictures of the black dial. Er, dark rhodium dial as I think its technically called. I was wondering how the sunburst would be. Seen plenty of the blue and the grey/rhodium dials. Post more pics? :) you're datewheel looks like it has better font than many I have seen also!

Thanks! Yes, i find my datewheel not too bad, or maybe the cyclops helps in not magnifying the numbers so much, i'll take some pics this weekend and post it, currently wearing my sub.