• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
From this pictures? no you will not see it with pictures like that you need pictures which shows the dial of the watch etc.

Reactions: vanwolff

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
From this pictures? no you will not see it with pictures like that you need pictures which shows the dial of the watch etc.

Oh I see, I always thought the crown height issue was of a vertical manner, not horizontally. Thank you very much!

Hope this clarifies things:

ECtq8.jpg

Btw, the date font isn't as bold as with the older batches, right?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Here is mine, already accepted it: https://picr.me/album/646R

Now I need to wait for the QC pictures of the other watch before this beauty is on its way to me. I hope it won‘t take two weeks, can‘t wait.

Yup, new batch.
Concerning the insert 45 marker is better, not perfect yet, but i would like to see more photos of the 15 and 40 marker , they seem worse

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Not the new batch the Dial is the old one (Rolex is not bold enough to be the new batch) + wrong magnification (to strong) seems like ARF just pumping out every part they have there is now no new "batch" just all mixxed up some good and some bad. But its a good watch any way no replica is perfect.

For that money its quiet a joke.

Edit: Or its the lightning btw did the TD photoshop the photo? Look at 30 oclock marker and 35 oclock and then zoom in. It looks like somebody through white paint over it and deleted something???

ExOmegaFan

26/7/18
Germany
I‘ll wait to receive the watch and post pictures then. Be ready to wait though, it is what I have to live with too :)
Once I have the watch, I‘ll ping you as I‘d like to get your feedback.

Reactions: Tigerdragon

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Oh I see, I always thought the crown height issue was of a vertical manner, not horizontally. Thank you very much!

Hope this clarifies things:

ECtq8.jpg

Btw, the date font isn't as bold as with the older batches, right?

I’m sure this the exact same qc pic I received a few weeks back. I have it saved on my phone. Here it is
462b80267e87f9726305ee75a5b7c7ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
sometimes sead send wrong QC pics yeah (not happend to me but to other people). That explains why its not the "new" batch. But it does look good (no updated crown) but when its some weeks old yeah than its the old batch.

vanwolff

Renowned Member
Certified
21/12/15
Germany
That's a real bummer... Especially with the old/new batch issue, I would prefer not to buy the pig in the poke. Btw I'm not accusing Sead of anything, I have bought multiple times from him and he of course deserves the benefit of doubt.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
sometimes sead send wrong QC pics yeah (not happend to me but to other people). That explains why its not the "new" batch. But it does look good (no updated crown) but when its some weeks old yeah than its the old batch.

He sent me the someone else's QC pics and I got a watch with the hands out of sync - something I always check for - and a real problem with ARF. I said I would use him until I had a problem, now I switched TD.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
because we were always talking about flaws

2018 Gen:

- Same blue tint issue like the ARF
- Rehaut looks like shit
- the case looks almost 1:1 like the ARF and NOT like the 2017 Gens.

And yes it costs 8500 €

btw. the new gold gen is already repped with the crown between Swiss Made only as cheapy but as an example:
eqhe3pv9.jpg

So maybe we should critize the ARF so much because the Gen is now a lot worse than before lol

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
because we were always talking about flaws

2018 Gen:

- Same blue tint issue like the ARF
- Rehaut looks like shit
- the case looks almost 1:1 like the ARF and NOT like the 2017 Gens.

And yes it costs 8500 €

So maybe we should critize the ARF so much because the Gen is now a lot worse than before lol

Is it just me or does the bezel marker @ 9 look shifted over to the right slightly (as per ARF bezel fault) ? It does not look perfectly centred.

Great video btw, really shows up Rolex QC lol