• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Shau

Horology Curious
7/5/19
VTxUoe

Reactions: Rolemars

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
I’ve noticed the paint is beginning to flake off on the insert both in the triangle and in a couple of marks around the insert. Any ideas if this watch takes a genuine insert?

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
I’ve noticed the paint is beginning to flake off on the insert both in the triangle and in a couple of marks around the insert. Any ideas if this watch takes a genuine insert?

Yes ARF and noobs will take gen. ARF is frictions and noob you will have to use double sided tape.

Reactions: Temple

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16

There are also cf and spongebob you can try if you want to try a cheaper option than gen.

Reactions: Temple

shortlegs

31/5/19
I changed my insert to a CF V2, hope it lasts. At least it didn't have the misaligned engravings of the original ARF insert..

Reactions: Plantagenet

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Guys i would like to ask about the weight of the ARF sub with the 2824 movement is it close to gen or it is much lighter ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Guys i would like to ask about the weight of the ARF sub with the 2824 movement is it close to gen or it is much lighter ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what is the weight of the gen, but my ARF A2824 is 156 grams without two links.

Airbusguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/6/16

hello folks, I've been out if the repgame for almost 3 years, was saving money to buy a gen and been on several waiting lists, but no luck, no call... I got pissed off at Rolex and decided to get a good rep and frank it.. bought the ARF v2 and a gen crystal, haven't installed the crystal yet. I got tell, the quality of thr arf is superb, haven't even installed the gen crystal yet.. after the crystal I plan to install a gen crown tube and stem and do the essential upgrades on the SH3135 movement..so far the movement is running smooth, maybe just the power reserve is a bit down, but other than that its ok...

Reactions: Rolemars

Johnnywest100

Horology Curious
17/9/19
Hey everybody Ive been reading this topic since page 1. Im on like page 50 now lol. Anyways I just got my QC pics from TT.

Does anybody notice anything Im not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LaPavel