• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are Mikey Hands still available?

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
So what is this forum for if cant ask or talk with ppl with this knowledge? I dont understand.. Im so sorry then

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

It's greatly encouraged for you to search the forum before posting questions. A lot of time has been spent in previous thread discussions by the AP experts to provide many answers to many questions so it is frowned upon if you don't take the time to do your own research in the immense database that exists here for our benefit.

If you look at my first post in this thread, I stated that I searched this section but could not find an answer...

Reactions: QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
It's greatly encouraged for you to search the forum before posting questions. A lot of time has been spent in previous thread discussions by the AP experts to provide many answers to many questions so it is frowned upon if you don't take the time to do your own research in the immense database that exists here for our benefit.

If you look at my first post in this thread, I stated that I searched this section but could not find an answer...

What he said. And he was absolutely okay to post his questions and concerns. However just posting a question on a random thread and expecting everyone to spoonfeed you the answers is not how it works in here.
If you want to know something, do some reading and searching first and believe me, what you’re looking for will show up and you’ll be able to find your answers.

If you have any further questions that have not been answered before numerous times, go ahead and ask but make sure to have looked for answers before begging to be fed with information the easy way.

A forum is for sharing knowledge, experience and help others not to spoonfeed little babies that are too cool or too stupid to use a well functioning search engine.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
How do i get new hands for Roo safari? Mickey or franken..? Im tierd of my fat hands(the base) its all i see now when using my Roo.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Mikey hands or "franken hands" (I assume you mean gen hands) will not fit the A7750 sec@12 movement you presumably have in your safari.
What you could do is to get the hands bases trimmed, beveled and polished and you will rid yourself of the fat hand base. It will NOT be perfect visually but it WILL be a lot better than what you are seeing now. Hope this helps.

It is of course ok to ask questions but like QueTip and Woundup mentioned, the responses will typically be a lot better if it is shown that you do your homework first.

Reactions: Allure and Tompa

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
on the bay is a new safari dial and some others for 305$ with some slight imperfections... good deal IMO

I'm on the lookout for a tachy ;)

Those german guys on chrono24 wants 550 EUR + shipping and paypal fees for a safari tachy. They can rot with it for me..

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I'm on the lookout for a tachy ;)

Those german guys on chrono24 wants 550 EUR + shipping and paypal fees for a safari tachy. They can rot with it for me..

no one is really a rep enthusiast and franken-builder-friendly over there at C24 hehe

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yep i payed 1250 two days ago for a dial and tachy combo.... this german seller knows a lot about frankening actually...

Who?