• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APSF and ZF Royal Oak 15500 w 4302 clone caliber

CaliberDisaster

Horology Curious
6/11/22
Blue dial v3. iPhone captures color a bit different than DSLR as you'll see. A great watch, but none of these photos look like it does IRL.

zNB4Yc.jpg

zNBd74.jpg

zNBXrj.jpg

zNBTL1.jpg

zNBw3I.jpg
Very nice, how long ago did you pre-order?

Reactions: germanynrw

absinth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/07
Does anyone know if they're going to make a 15510 50th anniversary version?

Would require a dial, hand and winding rotor swap from my research...

JayTboy

6/12/22
Germany
How does the bracelet feel??? Feels like gen or just 70-80%? I ve got a RG ZF But the bracelet feels pretty cheap compared to gen.

PAPA_WHALE

All a man needs is a good suit and a watch.
19/6/22
ZF v3 is a beauty and indeed very close to gen especially with a black dial.

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Any word on the engraving on the movement and if they will make the change back?

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
How does the bracelet feel??? Feels like gen or just 70-80%? I ve got a RG ZF But the bracelet feels pretty cheap compared to gen.
it would already be necessary to be able to make the comparisons with gen.... and how to give a percentage on such an abstract feeling

For à RG the weight already has nothing to do

And even Legend has said several times that Gen bracelets can also be rough

Last edited:

JayTboy

6/12/22
Germany
it would already be necessary to be able to make the comparisons with gen.... and how to give a percentage on such an abstract feeling

For à RG the weight already has nothing to do

And even Legend has said several times that Gen bracelets can also be rough
I have gen steel bracelet and you can feel that the Finishing and quality are totally different.
But for 500 bucks, that s already an awesome watch.

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
You mean something like this? ;)

15510 also has increased beveling on the case and bracelet, and also the bracelet is significantly thinner with a harder taper. The ZF 15510 that was just released reuses their 15500 case.

George77

Looking Around
31/10/22
Blue dial v3. iPhone captures color a bit different than DSLR as you'll see. A great watch, but none of these photos look like it does IRL.

zNB4Yc.jpg

zNBd74.jpg

zNBXrj.jpg

zNBTL1.jpg

zNBw3I.jpg
Congratulations for this beauty. One of the biggest tells, in my opinion, is the crown engraving. How is yours? Usually it is just laser etched and I am afraid this is extremely obvious!!!! If you can post a picture it will help a lot.