• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APS will release IW503406 perpetual calendar soon

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
Hmm Trusty says:

Size: 42mm/13mm

Gen: 44.2mm/14.9mm

I honestly prefer the rep size though...

Reactions: Seaboy85

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Does the winder actually function like the gen setting the calendar functions?

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Just saw this on WeChat:

The blurb is Chinese:

APS新品 万国葡萄牙系列万年历腕表,复刻界最复杂的腕表,所有功能同步原装,所有功能调节通过把头控制
1⃣️【功能介绍】12点日月星辰,9点钟独立小秒针和星期指针显示,6点钟月份指针,同时联动7点钟位置的年份显示,每12个月年份跳动一下,3点钟则是最经典的动力显示指针和日期显示,每一根针都是真实可用区分市面上的小厂两根针粘在一起
2⃣️【做工精细】外壳采用原版同样的三件套结构,中间拉丝,上下壳为抛光,镜面采用高成本的锅盖形蓝宝石,使其质感提升
3⃣️【机芯性能】尺寸42.2mmX14.9mm,基础机芯采用葡七基础机芯,高效稳定,动力时间长达72小时以上,加装复杂的万年历模块,而且同步原装所有功能实现同步原装通过把头调节
4⃣️【品控QC】由于万年历模块十分复杂在出货前都会调准时间,客户收到直接上链上手佩戴即可,⚠️不要轻易乱调,确实需要调节时,先把时间调到下午8点整再去调试其他功能,调试时先手动对准星期,拔出一节往上拧调节月份(12个月联动年份),往下拧三圈左右开始调节日历
APS用心做表,从细节出发x

The blurb auto translated:

APS new IWC Portuguese series perpetual calendar watch, the most complex watch in the replica world, all functions synchronized original, all functions adjusted by the head control
1⃣️ [Function introduction] 12 o'clock sun, moon and stars, 9 o'clock independent small seconds hand and week hand display, 6 o'clock month hand, At the same time linkage 7 o'clock position of the year display, every 12 months of the year beat, 3 o'clock is the most classic power display pointer and date display, each needle is real can distinguish between the two needles stuck together in the market.
2⃣️ [Fine workmanship] The shell adopts the same three-piece structure of the original, the middle drawing, the upper and lower shells are polished, and the mirror adopts high-cost pot cover shaped sapphire to enhance its texture.
3⃣️ [Movement performance] Size 42.2mmX14.9mm, the basic movement adopts the Portuguese seven basic movement, high efficiency and stability, the power time is more than 72 hours, the installation of a complex perpetual calendar module, and all functions of the original synchronization The original is achieved by adjusting the head.
4⃣️ [Quality control QC] Because the perpetual calendar module is very complex, it will adjust the time before shipment, and the customer can wear it directly on the chain. ⚠️ Don't easily adjust, when you really need to adjust, first adjust the time to 8 pm to debug other functions, When debugging, first manually align the week, pull out a section to screw up the adjustment month (12 months linkage year), screw down about three laps to start adjusting the calendar
APS watch carefully, starting from the details x

monkeypie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/12/08
Just saw this on WeChat:

1⃣ [Movement performance] Size 42.2mmX14.9mm,

Yeah the previous attempt at this watch had an issue where the dials were obviously clumped too close to center (like Woll Smoth) because of the movement size. I guess they got around this by making the watch itself smaller.

The thickness seems to be accurate though.

Reactions: Unknownwatchmaker

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Yeah the previous attempt at this watch had an issue where the dials were obviously clumped too close to center (like Woll Smoth) because of the movement size. I guess they got around this by making the watch itself smaller.

The thickness seems to be accurate though.
I heard from a WeChat seller that thickness is actually 15.5mm.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Not a rep fault but truncated hour markers (numerals) are an instant dealbreaker for me. 3 6 9 are omitted, but a half 12? Ewww.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Moon phase is a 24 hour indicator and the calendar only goes until 2028.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Not a rep fault but truncated hour markers (numerals) are an instant dealbreaker for me. 3 6 9 are omitted, but a half 12? Ewww.
Omvg!!! I didn’t notice until you mentioned this. Now I can’t unsee it.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Moon phase is a 24 hour indicator and the calendar only goes until 2028.
To be fair, maybe the factory making this knew that the mean-time-to-failure of the perpetual calendar module was 5 years, so there was no point in making the calendar go past 2028.

Which reminds me of the story of a memory leak software bug that was discovered in the guidance code of an American missile. Rather than fix the software, the defense contractor simply added more RAM to the guidance computer.

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive