• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP reps for 2015

umaso

Renowned Member
28/6/14
Would love a better rep movement for the 15400.

Im probably in the rare bunch, but I'd like a better QEII diver, but not sure the demand is there for that.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by tifasvr

Wow. I just stumbled upon the chinese forums.

They are in the process of making the mold for this AP as well.
http://www.watchbus.net/forum.php?mo...extra=page%3D2

Noob version not great and stupidly put it one of their even worse HB's ....

Actually the Gen doesn't look that good either

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
Would also like to see the 3120 movement rep. In a good rep 15400 i would buy it even if it would cost $600. Also would i like a rep ROO ginza 7. These would be on my 2015 buylist

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Noob are now making full ceramic 44mms.

Would make a good option instead of the plastic looking FCs as long as they price them at the old DLC levels

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
Singapore GP please!!!!

In fact, JF should be able to do it.

Current Noob version has:
- wrong case (Noob uses PVD SS instead of FC)
- wrong tachy ring (Noob uses standard 42 mm ROO, and it should be the same than BB, but in different color)
- wrong subdial hands (Noob uses silver hands and they should be white)

Comm'on JF, you can do it!!!

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Looks like Lebron crap is coming out lol Quartz version is out on kW...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Is the KW dealer actually linked to the KW watches?

If so why can I buy KW watches alot cheaper from other dealers than themselves? Also with such a presence on the rep scene why arent they TDs? They dont even offer wholesale prices on their watches whilst others do.

As for that poor LBJ rep, its rubbish quality like that that make our reps look gen to most people. Alot of people do not know that quality reps exist because they only see canal street stuff.

slicjay

Horology Curious
26/5/13
An updated 15400, pretty please. Have a pocket full of change that needs to be off-loaded on such a watch.

ciceroyeah

Renowned Member
8/8/13
What is wrong with the current miyota version?

Sent from my iPhone 6

The only thing that bothers me about it are the bezel screws. They're too large and too sunken/crude. Instant tell. Also the blue dial needs work. Otherwise it's a solid 9/10.

slicjay

Horology Curious
26/5/13
What is wrong with the current miyota version?

Well, on my Miyota the sunken screws are uneven, the logo crooked and the clasp opens by itself if I take a breath, which I occasionally need to do. Apart from that I agree that it's a wonderful watch. I'm just hoping for a version where the small problem details have been ironed out.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I thought the miyota version was the best version? I don't have one but I believe that's what I read... Hmmm thinking about getting one... Will do some homework now perhaps...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk