• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP reps for 2015

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I thought I saw your post, you said something like this rep is not going to happen?
Why is that?
I remembered a few days ago someone just posted this rose gold ro pics, they are with bracelets though. Can we change the bracelet to strap?

The part of the post where I said it is not going to happen was about the Royal Oak chrono (second picture in my post).
I am pretty sure when j12 makes their 15400, this combo will be available.

As for the Rose gold 15400, yes miyota versions are available on bracelets but not on straps at the moment.
To put it on a strap one would need to make custom endlinks.
Even if you buy a spare bracelet to destroy it and use the end links to make a strap version it would not be accurate as the strap version end links are longer than the bracelet ones.

J12 Rose Gold 15400 with strap option

v9zuPXF.jpg

Will never happen but I dream of a correct thickness Royal Oak Chrono.
Even if it means a non working Chrono but a reliable second at 6.

S4chQpY.jpg

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
I would also like to see a new /improved titanium -ceramic diver. Current one is a few years old so with updated details would be fantastic

Phil_T

Known Member
9/11/14
Will we see better movements in the 42 and 44mm than the 7750? Is it possible for the rep makers to do this and also then alter the dials date wheel more over to the left? and also better date font and Cyclops magnification

rhreplica

Known Member
31/5/14
I would also like to see a new /improved titanium -ceramic diver. Current one is a few years old so with updated details would be fantastic

What's the consensus with the current Ceramic Divers? Is the J12 version in full production now? Which is considered the best, J12 or Noob?

Derkollegah

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/2/14
The part of the post where I said it is not going to happen was about the Royal Oak chrono (second picture in my post).

As for the Rose gold 15400, yes miyota versions are available on bracelets but not on straps at the moment.
Even if you buy a spare bracelet to destroy it and use the end links to make a strap version it would not be accurate as the strap version end links are longer than the bracelet ones.

As as far as i know there is a miyota RG on strap?

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
The rose gold 15400 is so inviting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sultan Brunei

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/12

Have you seen the conversion kit for bracelet-> strap at apbands ?

Mm..mm

Known Member
6/9/11
CONUS
I must say I love that Ginza. To bad that the number 7 is bigger than the other figures. I am sure the v2 will solve that.