• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
If there is a V2 w/ improved dial, then V1 will lose alot of value.
I often ask this question about the limitation of production. The answer I usually get from people in China: the production run will end when the producer decides it should end. LOL.

Yes I agree it's when "they" decide! I am worried that I better get the volcano now since I read on another thread they may kill all the old ROO's...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
The stock is in big part of QC refused watches, many of them bcause of the bezel alignment. Once they fix the issues (if they do it as i think they will just sell the bad watches to a less picky members) will see if they do a second batch.
But since the maker has spent 40k$ on a gen i think there will be a v2 too, but who knows when they will release the 2nd batch ? Otherwise if they give up and continue forward with their other projects (FC GP, ginza..) i think this 1st batch schumi will hold his value and there will be high demand.
The first GP was less accurate than schumi didn't it ? But it continues to be a very desirable watch. IMO the dial color and dw ring won't discourage the future owners :)

Modificata

I'm Pretty Popular
23/9/14
London, England
6 3/4 Sharkey wrist for reference

3f88a039df128baf1ad2541a161ae4c0.jpg

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Yes I agree it's when "they" decide! I am worried that I better get the volcano now since I read on another thread they may kill all the old ROO's...

Andman was talking about the gen mate, not the rep. Haha.

F1FAN

Getting To Know The Place
17/11/10
I am pretty sure you are taking what was originally written out of context... Rumor is that AP the manufacturer is discontinuing the older ROO case style (ie 42mm Ruberclad, Themes, etc.) and moving on to next generation 44mm ROO models. My opinion Rep Factories will continue making the models that sell as long as there is a demand.

Modificata

I'm Pretty Popular
23/9/14
London, England
I am pretty sure you are taking what was originally written out of context... Rumor is that AP the manufacturer is discontinuing the older ROO case style (ie 42mm Ruberclad, Themes, etc.) and moving on to next generation 44mm ROO models. My opinion Rep Factories will continue making the models that sell as long as there is a demand.

My AP dealer told me the original Safari is no longer available. It has been replaced by the new style so you may be right.

Romeo oscar

25/3/12
My AP dealer told me the original Safari is no longer available. It has been replaced by the new style so you may be right.

Yes the original safari is already been replaced by the newer safary. But it still 42mm. With ceramic chrono button.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
The Gen older style 42's have been discontinued..... The new SIHH 2014's are here to stay obviously..

I would imagine SIHH will bring more open case back 42's with ceramic pushers ... and angled guards

The new Navy 2014 looks crap... gen and rep...

The one that needs replacing now is Panda

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Congratulations thedon

Mine has been flying around for five days now....

Bloody EMS...

Look forward to pics

Thanks! I'm leaving work early for this!!! Lol