• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I got V5 already thousand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
I believe the 3126 is simply a 3120 with a third-party chrono module added.

And that 3rd party module is the DD module. :)

So if they're really planning to rep the 3120, they have to rep the DD module as well for it to work on ROO.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Reppin' the DD module is not rocket science. If they do not do it, I will. Everybody should have the chance to lose a great opportunity.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Why not? Slap it on an 2892 and we have what we need. I am sick of waiting for the Chinese to see the light. Dragging their feet for years now.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Why not? Slap it on an 2892 and we have what we need. I am sick of waiting for the Chinese to see the light. Dragging their feet for years now.
Did you try it? If so, please share the results, mate ;)

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
This rep would never be perfect with the open case back. If anyone is going to examine the watch that closely, they would definitely be able to tell from the movement , let alone staring at the date wheel and colour of the dial,
Which they can't confirm on your wrist because even gens look different under different lightings... I say just enjoy it for what it is... A rep

im sure we are fully aware that if examined .. by anyone who know what the gen movement looks like we would be busted on the spot the .. point im trying to make is even after the purchase of the gen ... at least get it close as possible to the gen ... ie dial colour and dw and subdial ring thickness .. !! we not as for much nor trying to past it of as gen !!

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Let's start out own Factory... I am an experienced negotiator and can source all the parts the cheapest... Let's steal someone world famous who works on swiss movements that is retired and get the machinery to mass produce....

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Reppin' the DD module is not rocket science. If they do not do it, I will. Everybody should have the chance to lose a great opportunity.

I'm sure they can easily if they decide to/try BUT the problem is don't think they are willing to deal with the extra costs, even though to be honest they would make the money back by charging higher prices which I'm sure everyone of us will definitely still purchase , after all it's a hobby haha. Maybe they just need more convincing or maybe they are already in the process as we speak and it's only a matter of time, who knows :hehehe:

dannyw

11/3/14
a source says, rep factory is now making copies of ap movement, including sec at 12. Just wait and maybe all APs you loved, will be updated too... (first part is true, second part is my guess) Updated AP with correct caseback and thinner caseback will let all ap maniacs buy new watches... $$$ x 1000 for factories

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Bro how many parts is needed to make the dd module. Now the canon pinion and minute wheel is same omega so need to find or make the other gears. Looks difficult to make this without the right precise machinery