• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

Luizin2004

Renowned Member
11/1/11
Ohhhh Jesus...What an AMAZING Rep...If only this watch was closed caseback, this would surely be a SUPER REP...Damn AP!!!Why the Schumacher isn't CLOSED CASEBACK... WHY???????????

bombardior

1/9/14
does the chrono pusher cap thing look crooked to anyone? or is it just the angle issue?

hZEbtq5.jpg

4a1173ba19df994f8ac2e1e74a5f32f9.jpg

fustyler

Getting To Know The Place
23/8/09
In the video, look at the subdial at six, where it meets with the dial near the top, looks a bit fishy. It appears that the cutout of the dial to fit the subdial at six was not properly cut.

TimeDelux

Renowned Member
10/5/14
You can get it modded to have a closed back, but I love that it is open!

Ohhhh Jesus...What an AMAZING Rep...If only this watch was closed caseback, this would surely be a SUPER REP...Damn AP!!!Why the Schumacher isn't CLOSED CASEBACK... WHY???????????

phoey1

Known Member
16/1/11
Angus did provide J Factory a platform to improve their development of new replica watches. He may not of been directly involved in this watch, but his actions on connecting us with the factories has made it possible for high quality replicas. Without him we would have inferior reps IMO

jerezblack

Known Member
6/9/11
Have u ever wondered Why Angus gets pics and vids before anyone else : )

There is other pictures floating around before these posted up. Many folks just don't post up pictures as it creates more chaos on the forums as well as vendors get emails constantly when things will come out. Angus is a great guy, no doubt. He just is the main one that is active compared to others that also have access to it.

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
Looks great - however I wish they would make the date ring/surround slightly thinner.

That way they could add the white lines from the tachy to the right of it so it's nearer to gen.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
A very commendable effort by J12 on the Schumi, but for the marketing hype and the ostensibly tedious development process, the minor eyesores could have been ironed out to make this fly firmly off the shelves. Yes there would always always be flaws, but when a flaw becomes salient enough to hinder or delay a purchase decision, then the watch becomes a subject for debate and discussion rather than a clear winner.
I believe that the maker intended for this to be a popular selling model like the Bumblebee rather than a prototype which we are discussing fastidiously over. There will be many pre-orders I am sure. But I would be patient and wait to look at the watch when it is on the wrist of more intrepid and wealthy buyers. :)

Reactions: Allure

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
A very commendable effort by J12 on the Schumi, but for the marketing hype and the ostensibly tedious development process, the minor eyesores could have been ironed out to make this fly firmly off the shelves. Yes there would always always be flaws, but when a flaw becomes salient enough to hinder or delay a purchase decision, then the watch becomes a subject for debate and discussion rather than a clear winner.
I believe that the maker intended for this to be a popular selling model like the Bumblebee rather than a prototype which we are discussing fastidiously over. There will be many pre-orders I am sure. But I would be patient and wait to look at the watch when it is on the wrist of more intrepid and wealthy buyers. :)

+1 Wisdom has spoken...