• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I don't understand all the excitement over the cosmetic decorated movement plate. Just wait until you have to service the movement but can't because that piece of useless contraption can't be unstuck. [emoji57]

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I don't understand all the excitement over the cosmetic decorated movement plate. Just wait until you have to service the movement but can't because that piece of useless contraption can't be unstuck. [emoji57]

Speaking on these decorative plates, it will be nice if someone can do a review of these new plates to give us an idea of how they were fitted and if it would be that much of problem servicing them , bcoz I'm sure they wouldn't have come up with something that's such a dead end where it can't be serviced, won't make sense so I doubt that's the case ..... I actually think someone on this forum has had their Ceramic diver with the new decorated plates serviced with no problems or correct me if I'm wrong :unsure:?

jpohl402

10/7/12
so the rumours were true, introducing the NEW RG SCHUMI:

http://www.ts-station.co/16770-ap16...chael-schumacher-jf-a7750-free-xs-strap-.html
ap16770-royal-oak-offshore-44mm-rg-michael-schumacher-jf-a7750-free-xs-strap-.jpg

ap16770-royal-oak-offshore-44mm-rg-michael-schumacher-jf-a7750-free-xs-strap-.jpg

What are we looking at dude? What is "upgraded?"
I see it says "2015 release"..... But no lighter grey dial, and no decorated movement... Ummm...?!
Just the rotor screw/bearing I think...?!

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Yes that's it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpohl402

10/7/12

I posted this in some other thread:
"Sounds like major trouble when it comes time for servicing. Maybe the throw away & buy another mentality will set in eventually, instead of prolonging ownership with preventative maintenance (i.e. SERVICING)....?!"

jpohl402

10/7/12
Speaking on these decorative plates, it will be nice if someone can do a review of these new plates to give us an idea of how they were fitted and if it would be that much of problem servicing them , bcoz I'm sure they wouldn't have come up with something that's such a dead end where it can't be serviced, won't make sense so I doubt that's the case ..... I actually think someone on this forum has had their Ceramic diver with the new decorated plates serviced with no problems or correct me if I'm wrong :unsure:?

You may be thinking of Tini. He has a Ceramic Diver with an issue, ended up being a Keyless works issue.
What that is - and how it relates to a movement or movement plates (as far as removal), LOL I do not know... But that's what it was ;)

Slaughterer said in the GP thread:
"From the way that the screw heads on the side of the deco plates are all perfectly aligned, I am getting the ill feeling that the plates are glued onto the movement."

jpohl402

10/7/12
But hey the new one is "WORTH THE MONEY."

Right?

Great advertising technique/sales pitch :cool:

wooky492

21/9/12

My WS can't service the a7750 so nothing to worry about for me either way. hahahahahaha Lol

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
Don't really see what's the big deal about being hard to service. Nearly no one services them to begin with.

wooky492

21/9/12
How come we hardly ever see a wristy shots of RG Schumi now a days? Not a single wristy on "What AP are you wearing today" thread since first excitement died down.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14

wooky492

21/9/12
Maybe because the Schumi has its own thread... And my friend TheDonSL posted a very nice wristie's vid there, Page 262 => http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/185354-AP-MICHAEL-SCHUMACHER-44MM-By-J12/page262

Yea despite the dedicated thread, I don't see wristies.
I know about Don's video, quite entertaining but still no up to date wristies...
We have frequent shots of DonRamon, RGRC, safary, BB, Ti schumi and etc etc etc.. I thought RG Schumi was as popular as Ti Schumi but no live confirmation of existence.. lol

wooky492

21/9/12
[QUOTE

=thedonsl;2232097]
e0ce6b12ae3c3f0beb4c2fe79956b80b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yey~! Thanks Don! But why are you eating in the dark??? LOl

wooky492

21/9/12
Nice! very nice!

Keep them coming boys! ;-D

(Probably better at the thread 'What AP you wearing today' . That way, all of us get to admire your RG Schumi ;-))

I'm wearing mine today[emoji3]

8a9b1ccb60397b03d2f8298f082b0c60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk