• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
the rg schumi has got to be one of the best balanced designed aps out there... it strikes a perfect balance of bling and small details... i very much prefer this over the lbj...
decisions decisions... we are so spoiled in the rep world :D

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
I'm wearing mine today[emoji3]

8a9b1ccb60397b03d2f8298f082b0c60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Looks amazing what version is this JF ?

jpohl402

10/7/12
@wooky492
Probably not. Dude check the General section for all the recent AP posts by this guy.
I usually don't get annoyed by people on here, but....

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
The more i look at the schumi Ti & RG the more i fall in love with these watches. Come quickly movement plating and then i can finally buy these

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Nice! very nice!

Keep them coming boys! ;-D

(Probably better at the thread 'What AP you wearing today' . That way, all of us get to admire your RG Schumi ;-))

Thanks buddy! I will post in the "what AP are you wearing section today"

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
If I can flog my AP straps, I think I may treat myself to one of these (Rose Gold Schumi).. finish off the set... be rude not to!

wooky492

21/9/12
If I can flog my AP straps, I think I may treat myself to one of these (Rose Gold Schumi).. finish off the set... be rude not to!
Yea jonny, I am seriously leaning towards pulling a trigger on this..
My plat Schumi needs a girl friend. Lol

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
Having lived with all three Schumis now for several months I thought I’d just put some basic thoughts down about them.

Firstly I have to say although I’ve had numerous watches these are still by far my favourites, I love both the design and build quality. I know there may be minor differences between these and the gens, but I really don’t care as I’m buying them for what they are, not because I want to pass them off as the real thing.

Regarding the build quality, I still think these are superbly put together watches, and from what I can see to the naked eye pretty much as good as the hugely more expensive gens. Indeed in some ways better. For instance, looking at images on line it appears that some of the gen Schumis have unsightly gaps at the top of the end links where they are fitted to cases, which there’s no way I’d accept. In contrast the end links on all my reps are a perfect fit.

The rubber straps are awesome too, far better, for instance, than £200 RubberBs I have on my Rolex DSSD watches, and much more comfortable.

In order of preference, for me it’s the Ti, Plat and RG. The Ti is the go to watch as the neutral grey can be worn with anything. I really do like the Plat with its blue dial and strap, but you are a bit limited as to what it goes with clothes wise. The RG is my least favourite, but only because I prefer silver coloured watches, there’s nothing wrong with it at all. An element on the RG I do like is the outer chequered band around the dial, which is in silver and looks fantastic.

I should also say that on my slightly sub 7†wrists they are very comfortable to wear. I’ve used the standard longer strap for the hole side but changed the buckle side to the shorter, which gives the option of using the shortest hole for a snug fit or second hole for a looser fit if it’s a hot day.

Ti

RG

Plat

Trio

hinwong2008

Known Member
4/4/15
Having lived with all three Schumis now for several months I thought I’d just put some basic thoughts down about them.

Firstly I have to say although I’ve had numerous watches these are still by far my favourites, I love both the design and build quality. I know there may be minor differences between these and the gens, but I really don’t care as I’m buying them for what they are, not because I want to pass them off as the real thing.

Regarding the build quality, I still think these are superbly put together watches, and from what I can see to the naked eye pretty much as good as the hugely more expensive gens. Indeed in some ways better. For instance, looking at images on line it appears that some of the gen Schumis have unsightly gaps at the top of the end links where they are fitted to cases, which there’s no way I’d accept. In contrast the end links on all my reps are a perfect fit.

The rubber straps are awesome too, far better, for instance, than £200 RubberBs I have on my Rolex DSSD watches, and much more comfortable.

In order of preference, for me it’s the Ti, Plat and RG. The Ti is the go to watch as the neutral grey can be worn with anything. I really do like the Plat with its blue dial and strap, but you are a bit limited as to what it goes with clothes wise. The RG is my least favourite, but only because I prefer silver coloured watches, there’s nothing wrong with it at all. An element on the RG I do like is the outer chequered band around the dial, which is in silver and looks fantastic.

I should also say that on my slightly sub 7” wrists they are very comfortable to wear. I’ve used the standard longer strap for the hole side but changed the buckle side to the shorter, which gives the option of using the shortest hole for a snug fit or second hole for a looser fit if it’s a hot day.

Ti

RG

Plat

Trio

the DW is more left on the RG than TI?

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
No it's in the same spot it's an illusion. Great review. I have the Ti and love it. It's been domi serviced and has a domi crystal which adds another level to the dial. It's definitely one I will be keeping.

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Been into AP for awhile now and have always dismissed the 44mm's due to my wrist size . So in turn I never paid any mind to the Schumacher line. But geeez, That TI Schumi is something special. Got me considering consolidating my reps and even selling an Omega that I only got last week. This hobby eh.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
realy love that rg shumi:w00t:

bananapig

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/2/15
Guys so currently all the dial for Go is still dark than gen?

bananapig

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/2/15
Sorry I mean Shum watches cause I about to pull the trigger!