• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

TonySoprano1

Supporter
Certified
12/6/13
lol, yes, I love the alignment at 90! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

sent from my iPad Air

Hahaha I know. I rejected 3 prior to it though. The 120 was the main issue I'm down £510 for a watch that isn't correctly aligned, winds me up!

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
If disalignement with 0.02mm bothers you, should never buy an ap diver. If the alignment is acceptable there is no drama, it can't be pefect. From about 20 watches seen in this thread i don't know if even 5 of them has PERFECT alignment. Mine is not perfect too, but i'm happy cos it's at least acceptable. In the rep world perfect should be a taboo word, the things should be acceptable, they cannot be perfect.

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
Its amazing what detail you can overlook. I received my Schumacher on Friday and its a stunning watch, a beautifully engineered piece. However I noticed that the AUDEMARS PIGUET printing below the silver AP logo is simply not there - its been missed off! I re-checked the qc pics and amazingly, I'd entirely not noticed it, I guess too intent on making sure the fine detail was all ok. Bizarrely, though, I actually don't mind as I think the dial, which is already busy, looks better with out it, the simple refined silver AP logo just filling the void nicely. I will try to post a pic or two later.

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Its amazing what detail you can overlook. I received my Schumacher on Friday and its a stunning watch, a beautifully engineered piece. However I noticed that the AUDEMARS PIGUET printing below the silver AP logo is simply not there - its been missed off! I re-checked the qc pics and amazingly, I'd entirely not noticed it, I guess too intent on making sure the fine detail was all ok. Bizarrely, though, I actually don't mind as I think the dial, which is already busy, looks better with out it, the simple refined silver AP logo just filling the void nicely. I will try to post a pic or two later.

Now that is just weird to miss a feature of the dial.

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Pic?? Interested to this

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
Now that is just weird to miss a feature of the dial.

I'm just amazed I missed it, particularly as I generally have strong attention for detail. But, as I say, I actually prefer it without the printing, the solo silver AP logo looking very nice indeed. Also on the positive side when the crown is screwed in tight the red AP disc is straight, which is a rare bonus!

Really like these 44 ROOs, such that I will probably move my two 42mm CF Divers on, as I doubt I will be wearing them much in the future.

rulosi

Looking Around
31/8/13
I have the opposite in my QC pics, lettering in but logo out (it seems to be there just not in silver)!

wicked81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/11/14
Ordered this baby from Pure-time tre days ago. It got shipped yesterday :) here is some of the QC pics. I will update with a wrist shot as soon it arrives:thumbsup:

0Lwn2Q7.jpg

JDAD9rW.jpg

albWDQU.jpg

swTFZoT.jpg

mY3dWWT.jpg

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
So does anyone for sure know the rose gold will be produced? Or has it all been speculation? I am not one for gold watches usually but damn the MS is sexy in yellow.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Maybe Blue will be first...
15bf18f27204ea9381b7974cdc19cc51.jpg

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09
Just received a couple days ago, and wow seriously a piece you can only fully appreciate in real life! the pics just don't do it justice (especially the QC pics).
The contrast between the brushed and polished surfaces are stunning.

I'm surprised how much of this watch was actually taken from other ROOs (crown and pushers), and the strap is not unique either. I would have thought being a Limited Edition Michael Schumacher it would have been more unique.
Wondering if a strap could be made of the F1 racing suit material, then it would have a more "special" connection to F1 as well, now to find samples of this fabric...