• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

WatchGuy>IT

14/5/12
Not bad for a A7750 rep movement...
a7c3d059f4bf1d149ab9109cb3b873c4.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air 2

Chris how is the precision of this APP?

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
this app has a lot of good reviews. I think its not 100% precise but good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone 6

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
As one of the 4 I sold mine because my mind changed between the time I pre-ordered at the beginning of October and end of November when I received it. Fit me fine but would rather do something else with the $750.

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Those that talk about it being too big must have childrens wrists. Even my small riends with normal to small build can pull off wearing a 48mm watch.

I never understood how a 44mm could be too big for most adults. I would actually say that the 42mm AP ROOs are bordering girls wrist size and is almost too small to wear as a watch imo for most men.

redcyrus

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/12
Those that talk about it being too big must have childrens wrists. Even my small riends with normal to small build can pull off wearing a 48mm watch.

I never understood how a 44mm could be too big for most adults. I would actually say that the 42mm AP ROOs are bordering girls wrist size and is almost too small to wear as a watch imo for most men.

You must hail from the land of giants? :)

Sent from my i6 using Tapatalk

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
My wrists are a little under 7" and I think the 44s work very well indeed. Very comfortable too. My 42s don't see the light of day now. Its just a matter of personal taste and preference.

yentob

22/7/12
+1 anxiously waiting for the gold version to be released! I'm sure the dealers don't want to provide a date as it may affect sales of the titanium version.

sekihk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/14
I'm not sure if you're aware of the price drop. Today when I asked the price for my friend, the price is already dropped to the $63x range with free XS strap. I kind of regret that I had paid in full the price of $7xx as deposit and waited for more than one whole month, not long ago, before I can get my watch. I would hold on and WAIT next time when anything interesting pops up.

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
I'm not sure if you're aware of the price drop. Today when I asked the price for my friend, the price is already dropped to the $63x range with free XS strap. I kind of regret that I had paid in full the price of $7xx as deposit and waited for more than one whole month, not long ago, before I can get my watch. I would hold on and WAIT next time when anything interesting pops up.

Hmm according to who? Picking this up for $600 would almost do it for me

danielv2000

Renowned Member
14/10/10

Where? That would make little sense as it seems to be selling very well.

sekihk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/14
It may not be your usual practice, however, it always makes sense to ask for discount from Chinese sellers. (or whenever you travel to China and do shopping there)