• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Very nice[emoji106]

Sent from my [emoji519]iPhone

Sharkey how did you rate the JF rose gold white dial AP again? Would you give it the same grade as Schumi or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxko

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/13
The Cermet bezel is amazingly strong and very hard to scratch. Today my Schumi had first impact, closing the car door managed to hit the watch with the door, the sound was terrible i was scared to look at it. When i laced the scare looked at it and it had something like scratches, thought noooo it's the 3rd day, but wiped it with the shirt and .... amazing, only something like dust on it that was gone after the wipe. Don't know if i was lucky or the cermet bezel is very strong but i bet it's the second..

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Schumi is just in another league IMHO, I'm sick of all the pics so I'm gonna get another just waiting to find out when the Rg Schumi will be released[emoji12] if after Christmas I'll just order another Ti

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Schumi is just in another league IMHO, I'm sick of all the pics so I'm gonna get another just waiting to find out when the Rg Schumi will be released[emoji12] if after Christmas I'll just order another Ti

Nice! I suppose after Xmas... But Angus told me Grand Prix before Xmas. Is that true??

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
If I'm honest I've heard nothing about Gp, what I do know thou is J12 gonna milk Ap's[emoji5]?

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
And now I finally understand why you were so interested in knowing dimensions of Schumi's crystal. I thought you were being OCD!

Ah, here it is, a gen OEM Schumi Xtal with 2XAR. I hope it fits.
GenSchumiXtal_zps98b05d89.jpg

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
It would make sense for them to run with the Schumi franchise for awhile ... and that is what I heard they will do right now.

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
And who of you are selling me your Schumacher? I need one by the end of next week, but no TD would guarantee delivery.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
It would make sense for them to run with the Schumi franchise for awhile ... and that is what I heard they will do right now.

That's great, but Schumi is similar to GP and they can def do it right now!!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
And now I finally understand why you were so interested in knowing dimensions of Schumi's crystal. I thought you were being OCD!

This weekend is Schumi breakdown weekend. I am only approaching this operation after three cups of espresso on Sat morning.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
That's great, but Schumi is similar to GP and they can def do it right now!!

J12 thought the GP design was too much for them. Then they changed their mind. Their supply chain has not yet been snapped into action for GP production yet. I would expect 2015.

TheDonSL

28/12/13
J12 thought the GP design was too much for them. Then they changed their mind. Their supply chain has not yet been snapped into action for GP production yet. I would expect 2015.

That's fine with me! I'm dying for them!!!

I hope Trulli also.. Love the grey dial with forged carbon!

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Mine is awaiting pick up from the post office tomorrow

Sense of anticipation building...

soze

Renowned Member
26/3/13
I'm excited as well. Tracking shows it at customs in Los Angeles. Hopefully that means delivery by Sat or Mon.