• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP "frosted gold"

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
Full_Size_Render.jpg

Thatguy88

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/3/17
http://imgur.com/a/CnisT

that's a link to the pics. still trying to see if theresa video to see what the effect looks like

now the sellers wechat is zx13760661714

I have used him about four times and each time hes delivered as promised. even had a crown fall out of a watch and he shipped a replacement with the next order so there is a bit of support available. I use him taobao agents to order for him. I will sort out the details and price through wechat and then he would send me a taobao link at the agreed price which I send to the agent who orders. he sell mid range reps but is able to get hold of most things although price varies compared to other sellers ive found him to cheaper overall
You just contact him though we chat then what is the next step? Setting up an agent? How do you go about that?
Looking to purchase one as we speak

Sent from the RWI App

Tourettez

29/8/16
Yeah. Just contacted him on wechat, we agreed on price, then he sends Taobao link. I send the link to my agent and pay them. I used jfbees.com they order and do QC pics and repackage item and mail it .

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Tourettez

29/8/16
Your agent might ask if you are aware its a used item. Its listed as used on Taobao to get around their rules. It ofc is brand spanking new

Thatguy88

3/3/17
Yeah. Just contacted him on wechat, we agreed on price, then he sends Taobao link. I send the link to my agent and pay them. I used jfbees.com they order and do QC pics and repackage item and mail it .

Ok great, amd if you deny the QC pics they sort it out? Appreciate the info

Sent from the RWI App

Tourettez

29/8/16
That was my understanding. This was my first trade with this buyer, wechat, taobao and jfbees.com evwrything went fairly smoothly

Thatguy88

3/3/17
That was my understanding. This was my first trade with this buyer, wechat, taobao and jfbees.com evwrything went fairly smoothly

Ok thanks, i contacted the wechat guy now we wait...!

Sent from the RWI App

Tourettez

29/8/16
Seller isent greatly skilled in the english language, so the first day was a bit rough in comunication..... untill i learned if he just sent msg in his language you could press and hold his msg and have wechat Translate it. Then things took off

Thatguy88

3/3/17
Seller isent greatly skilled in the english language, so the first day was a bit rough in comunication..... untill i learned if he just sent msg in his language you could press and hold his msg and have wechat Translate it. Then things took off

I just asked if he had the ap frosted. What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from the RWI App

Tourettez

29/8/16
570 of his currency. About 110 dollers i think it was. Agent Charles 10 dollers in freight to them. And will quote you international freight after QC

Tourettez

29/8/16
Charges* damn autocorrect

spacerpower

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/5/14
Send him also message [emoji1303]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

berry25

Known Member
Certified
26/2/17
heres a bit more info to help those that are interested.

basically the seller is a fashion watch dealer based in china. the chain is Seller >Agent>You

you basically find an agent, send them the item link , they will order the watch then send you QC pictures once they've got it. once your happy you then pay them and they'll ship it to you. as your going through agents you always end up paying a bit extra on fees but its not too bad. mine cost me £110 all in including all fees but I got the item shipped with some other stuff I bought so the price might not be accurate for everyone.

on a side note I don't know how it works if you decide to reject it because as far as I'm aware they don't have to give a refund. I've used him for a couple of watches and tbh I've never had an issue yet with rejecting it for qc. also as mentioned below the agent will ask you to confirm that you know your buying a used watch. this is just to comply with taobao listing as its like their ebay. you cant advertise it as brand new as it risks the account being closed.

this seller communicates through wechat which is Chinese version of WhatsApp. his username is zx13760661714. now his English isn't perfect so if its easier for you guys feel free to MESSAGE ME WITH WHAT COLOUR YOU WANT and ill get him to send me a link as it might save you the issue of trying to understand broken English/translate to Chinese as it doesn't always make sense.

agent wise myself I have used basetao,jfbees and ytaopal. all have their pro and cons but for your first order any of them would be good. jfbees you can communicate over whatapp as well as the website which makes it a bit more easier.

for those that are more interested in finding out about the process here are two guides from fashionreps and designerreps on reddit which contain a lot of info about rep clothes if your interested in them

https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/58ubz6/review_basetao_vs_ytaopal_vs_cssbuy_vs_ddb_vs/
https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionRep...de_help_im_new_to_rfashionreps_and_im_new_to/

any questions give us a shout

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17

basically the seller is a fashion watch dealer based in china. the chain is Seller >Agent>You

you basically find an agent, send them the item link , they will order the watch then send you QC pictures once they've got it. once your happy you then pay them and they'll ship it to you. as your going through agents you always end up paying a bit extra on fees but its not too bad. mine cost me £110 all in including all fees but I got the item shipped with some other stuff I bought so the price might not be accurate for everyone.

on a side note I don't know how it works if you decide to reject it because as far as I'm aware they don't have to give a refund. I've used him for a couple of watches and tbh I've never had an issue yet with rejecting it for qc. also as mentioned below the agent will ask you to confirm that you know your buying a used watch. this is just to comply with taobao listing as its like their ebay. you cant advertise it as brand new as it risks the account being closed.

this seller communicates through wechat which is Chinese version of WhatsApp. his username is zx13760661714. now his English isn't perfect so if its easier for you guys feel free to MESSAGE ME WITH WHAT COLOUR YOU WANT and ill get him to send me a link as it might save you the issue of trying to understand broken English/translate to Chinese as it doesn't always make sense.

agent wise myself I have used basetao,jfbees and ytaopal. all have their pro and cons but for your first order any of them would be good. jfbees you can communicate over whatapp as well as the website which makes it a bit more easier.

for those that are more interested in finding out about the process here are two guides from fashionreps and designerreps on reddit which contain a lot of info about rep clothes if your interested in them

https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionReps/comments/58ubz6/review_basetao_vs_ytaopal_vs_cssbuy_vs_ddb_vs/
https://www.reddit.com/r/FashionRep...de_help_im_new_to_rfashionreps_and_im_new_to/

Thank you, this info will answer most of our questions.

bmoney23

Horology Curious
21/7/17

Hey, I am interested in purchasing the gold frosted version. If you can get the link from the dealer as you explained in the passage I would greatest appreciate it!

berry25

Known Member
Certified
26/2/17
Sang bleu went pretty quick, this is still unknown lol. damn i wished OP had the info :p

just seen this comment now but ive seen quite a few Chinese sellers with that hublot. would you like me to see if I can find out a bit more info about it ?