• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP "frosted gold"

Kingrico

Horology Curious
28/3/18
The frosted gold gen looks like it has deeper "frosting" than the dhgate rep, but the JHF is already getting closer.
I guess steel will always be better suited for the frosted effect, as rg coatings can't be done before the texture is stamped/engraved and coating afterwards will take some of the sharp(er) edges off, which make it bling in the first place :thinking:
But that's just a thought, frosted rg looks nice on pictures here :)

Excellent point thanks for your insight my friend. I've read all over for every watch that the consensus is take the steel and the gold is no good. I just didnt know why.

Reactions: jean.pierre

leighdreyer

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/7/16
OM Factory have just released this with 2 movement options Tianjin and cal 3120 and comes in 37mm and 41mm same as gen I’ve just ordered one and can get them if anyone wants one just pm me thanks.

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
I am finding AP 33mm and considering Frosted ones. There are two factory for frsted OMF and JHF. Both look same to me. Is RG frosted good?

Mrbr

Horology Curious
2/7/23
Florida, USA
0d7397024d66f72e6c054283613f6123.heic
77d02c7f0e1d0c40ae3f60d071033a85.heic

Sent from the RWI App
I’ve been looking for this watch for ages, it’s so beautiful. I know it’s been ages since you’ve posted this but please tell me you can still find the link or td contact for this Yellow Gold version.