• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15450 QC issues.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Elliot, can you explain to me why it is that you send your customer pics of this watch:

4123b149.jpg

And what he receives is this:

20240518-135808.jpg

It's a completely different watch, the indices aren't in the same position, and a circus clown that is in the employ of someone has rotated the bezel 45°. You ship this out to the customer thinking it's OK.

And then when he asks you very politely what happened to his watch you reply in the rudest, most disrespectful tone imaginable.

Explain to me what is going on here - and choose your words with greatest of care, because I've seen your communications with the buyer.

binugs254

Looking Around
14/1/24
well, this scares me… i ordered on the 11th and it still says „Processing“ and till now i didn‘t recieve any QC pics… hope this First time buy wasn‘t a waste of Money, we‘ll See!

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Elliot, can you explain to me why it is that you send your customer pics of this watch:

4123b149.jpg

And what he receives is this:

20240518-135808.jpg

It's a completely different watch, the indices aren't in the same position, and a circus clown that is in the employ of someone has rotated the bezel 45°. You ship this out to the customer thinking it's OK.

And then when he asks you very politely what happened to his watch you reply in the rudest, most disrespectful tone imaginable.

Explain to me what is going on here - and choose your words with greatest of care, because I've seen your communications with the buyer.
Dear client

AP 15450

they do have the screw loose sometime its bit common, I had explained to you, For you getting 2 watches, Tell us what we would have change your order for what reasons.

THE MOST IMPORTANT is our policy is clearly said, if you don't like your watch when u received, ship it to us you get your money back in full.

You don't trust us Why buy from us?? U think we sell 10,000 watches to clients that makes 10,000 clients happy.

What I am saying here to u, you got what you see in qc, if there is any AP buyers can explain that who bought before would be appreciated.

Rgds
Elliot

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Dear customer

The other most important thing is:

When you are accusing us it's ''different watch'', Will your prove to us here what factory you received this AP ZF 15450

and If it's like you said it's not ZF 15450, so which factory makes it? or just keep saying it's different watch?

And what is motivation for us to send u a different watch u can accuse according to the watch your received. Happy to hear from you.

Rgds
Elliot

Leon129

Looking Around
14/4/24
well, this scares me… i ordered on the 11th and it still says „Processing“ and till now i didn‘t recieve any QC pics… hope this First time buy wasn‘t a waste of Money, we‘ll See!
I am in this same boat bro, just wait for it.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
I am in this same boat bro, just wait for it.
You are more than welcomed to check it before use it mate, unhappy or unlike ship it back ( The best thing for Rolex is they have the unique serial number on the rehaut ( if your one is that's more convincing).

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Im no expert but the only way those screws can rotate is if you remove them and then put them back. You physically have to pull them out and put them back in. They can never rotate in the bezel. When you have a hexagon shape screw and hole its impossible to have it rotate. The only explanation is you sent a different watch or the buyer purposely unscrewed the screws and rotated them. But from those photos anyone with eyeballs who work some what would say its a different watch.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Im no expert but the only way those screws can rotate is if you remove them and then put them back. You physically have to pull them out and put them back in. They can never rotate in the bezel. When you have a hexagon shape screw and hole its impossible to have it rotate. The only explanation is you sent a different watch or the buyer purposely unscrewed the screws and rotated them. But from those photos anyone with eyeballs who work some what would say its a different watch.
I have had those experienced before buyer told us the screw was arrived because of the position is changed only on AP Royal Oaks, previous buyer bought such watch can come and express that.

1....... if its a "different" watch then watch factory of this watch is ZF AP 15450, and what is the reason we sent the different watch any purpose to damage our reputation on that, everything has a motive! We have been doing qc for years since 2012 people know what they are getting from our QC, ALL EXACTLY FROM QC WHAT THEY ARE GETTING.

2........ BESIDEs, the most important thing dont forget, we offer return policy when client does not like the watch or regret to buy the watch, tell me if we are playing ourselves or waste of our time to send a watch to client then let client send back to us (why we offer that?)

3........ Things here unluckily its not ROLEX where we include unique serial number on rehaut in QC, which makes buyer unbale to challenge seller on ''different watch'', but its AP which does not have unique serial number can be proved.

Come up with all the things together, ask me why should I do this to client?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Dear client

AP 15450

they do have the screw loose sometime its bit common, I had explained to you, For you getting 2 watches, Tell us what we would have change your order for what reasons.

THE MOST IMPORTANT is our policy is clearly said, if you don't like your watch when u received, ship it to us you get your money back in full.

You don't trust us Why buy from us?? U think we sell 10,000 watches to clients that makes 10,000 clients happy.

What I am saying here to u, you got what you see in qc, if there is any AP buyers can explain that who bought before would be appreciated.

Rgds
Elliot

Dear customer

The other most important thing is:

When you are accusing us it's ''different watch'', Will your prove to us here what factory you received this AP ZF 15450

and If it's like you said it's not ZF 15450, so which factory makes it? or just keep saying it's different watch?

And what is motivation for us to send u a different watch u can accuse according to the watch your received. Happy to hear from you.

Rgds
Elliot
I'm not one of your customers, I'm a forum Moderator asking you why one of the forums' members, who us a customer of yous, received this watch which is different to the watch in the QC pics he was shown.
The screws on the watch have not moved - if what you claim is true then all the screws backed themselves out 100%, lifted the bezel up off the watch, rotated it 45° anti-clockwise then screwed themselves back down into the watch case. All that during shipping.

But of course that didn't happen - it's simply not the same watch as was shown in the QC pics.

The indices are not in the same position. It's not a question of it not coming from the same factory, it's just a different watch, albeit from the same factory.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
I'm not one of your customers, I'm a forum Moderator asking you why one of the forums' members, who us a customer of yous, received this watch which is different to the watch in the QC pics he was shown.
The screws on the watch have not moved - if what you claim is true then all the screws backed themselves out 100%, lifted the bezel up off the watch, rotated it 45° anti-clockwise then screwed themselves back down into the watch case. All that during shipping.

But of course that didn't happen - it's simply not the same watch as was shown in the QC pics.

The indices are not in the same position. It's not a question of it not coming from the same factory, it's just a different watch, albeit from the same factory.
AP watches for royal oak even have arriving missing screws, this topic can be bring to the AP section and welcome to be asked in there i think those AP buyers are happy to answer, the indices are same on this watch,

I dont know what is the purpose of us to send a different watch from a same factory does that cost different, is that arrived broken ?

DO WE NOT ACCEPT RETURN COVER THE SHIPPING WHEN CLIENT SAID REGRET NOT HAPPY WITH THIS WATH OR WHATEVER THE REASON COME UP,

SO based on that, tell me what is the purpose we send a different watch by spending our labour on that and potentially damage our reputation, why would I do that for just an AP??? what is the motive and purpose being accused?

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Looks like you did send a different watch, though. You would be the one to know why.
I AM SAYING AGAIN HERE, IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME WATCH IN QC,

FIND me the purpose of doing this would be more convicing, and ask former AP buyer on royal oaks, think of why I should do this, to waste of money on myside? for just an AP?

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
If I am getting too famous so far, and getting things too complicated and unfriendly competition here I would say sorry, but what I am doing here is what I have been doing to build our brand and reputation in long-term no need for an AP to kill that and even still what is the purpose even our website accept the return? Why would I do that I dont understand, any accusation on the certain name of the crime or purpose here can clarify that?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
AP watches for royal oak even have arriving missing screws, this topic can be bring to the AP section and welcome to be asked in there i think those AP buyers are happy to answer, the indices are same on this watch,

I dont know what is the purpose of us to send a different watch from a same factory does that cost different, is that arrived broken ?

DO WE NOT ACCEPT RETURN COVER THE SHIPPING WHEN CLIENT SAID REGRET NOT HAPPY WITH THIS WATH OR WHATEVER THE REASON COME UP,

SO based on that, tell me what is the purpose we send a different watch by spending our labour on that and potentially damage our reputation, why would I do that for just an AP??? what is the motive and purpose being accused?

Are you saying that all the bezel screws backed themselves out 100%, lifted the bezel up off the watch case, rotated it 45° to the left and then reinserted themselves back into the case and tightened themselves back down again, all during shipping, rather than you or one of your employees shipping a different watch than the one shown in QC pics ?

And why would the customer have to pay for return shipping if what he received is not what was shown to him in QC pics ?

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Are you saying that all the bezel screws backed themselves out 100%, lifted the bezel up off the watch case, rotated it 45° to the left and then reinserted themselves back into the case and tightened themselves back down again, all during shipping, rather than you or one of your employees shipping a different watch than the one shown in QC pics ?

And why would the customer have to pay for return shipping if what he received is not what was shown to him in QC pics ?
1.... AP ROYAL OAK IS potentially have screw loosing problem from previous buyer pls do some researches

2..... SLICING OFF THE WHOLE STORY is not good as a moderator or maybe u havent talked to him just trying to bring me down without reasons, I HAD CLEARLY OFFERED HIM THE RETURN SHIPPING COST, AND FULL REFUND ON THIS WATCH IF HE DOES NOT WANT IT, CAN SHIP IT BACK,

ASK HIM, I HAVE EMAIL RECORD UNFORTUNATELY BEASED ON WHAT U ARE SAYING HERE IS NOT TRUE NOW PLS BE AWARE OF thanks.

3..... IT IS THE SAME WATCH WHICH IS SPEECHLESS TO TALK NOW, you have your order, I have my words, I do right thing, u guys never care about the purpose just accusation is the best thing for you to bring seller down, even upside down the whole story (including the return shipping cost)

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Yup thats the same watch to me.

Thanks mate, you know our service, there is no reason for us to give him a different watch from same factory (hilarious reason) and why we pay for return cost if client does not like that, why we are stupid to send that different position of the screws obviously to clients and risk it for return the watch

in any words, they say "WE DONT CARE''

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Listen I like that you are willing to return and pay for everything. But again I dont know why you would send a different looking watch. Those screws cannot turn by them self. So could be someone accidentally grabbed a wrong watch, or had to open it and or remove and replace the screws without paying attention to how they go on. But to everyone here it sounds fishy and shady. When I order a watch from a TD they attach a number to the watch which when the watch arrives to my house the number matches usually a 6 digit number. Maybe that can help you in the future. And I will back out if this convo and let the admin talk to you as I am just an observer.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Trusted Dealer
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Listen I like that you are willing to return and pay for everything. But again I dont know why you would send a different looking watch. Those screws cannot turn by them self. So could be someone accidentally grabbed a wrong watch, or had to open it and or remove and replace the screws without paying attention to how they go on. But to everyone here it sounds fishy and shady. When I order a watch from a TD they attach a number to the watch which when the watch arrives to my house the number matches usually a 6 digit number. Maybe that can help you in the future. And I will back out if this convo and let the admin talk to you as I am just an observer.
I dont think my guy would grab a different watch, because our progress is quite clear to avoid that from this point,

Besides, if I meant to do that, why am I stupid to send an obvious different screw position to client with approved QC, and offer return, I am stupid enough and waste of my time and potentially damage my reputation, I dont understand why would I do that in purpose, but anyway I have seen the opposite here, a few people will try to catch up a seed here growing it as flower to against others even upside down the story can be helpful),

I am taught hard here with above comment above, hope they are here not being removed by admin.

They only way with the unique serial number is ROLEX has unique serial number as I said we include in the QC, but AP does not have the serial number even that case happened here, I am speechless but I beg people on here to think about the purpose of what I am doing to send a ''different" watch from same factory to client, appreciate your comment also it sounds fair at least not upside down the story with purpose.

Rgds
Elliot

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Admitting that one of your workers accidentally sent the wrong watch and showing a little civility to your customer would have gone a long way. You’ve now lost all credibility.