• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15400 with movement deco!

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Nobody bought one yet I see :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gqsince1985

27/7/10
So, just to be clear, TF 15400 miyota which was just price dropped by $100 and can be had for $308-$348 depending on the dealer is the best version..... Correct? I could care less about deco movement, no one will see the underside. More concerned with bracelet quality and overall replication

whatdoumacallit

29/4/15
So, just to be clear, TF 15400 miyota which was just price dropped by $100 and can be had for $308-$348 depending on the dealer is the best version..... Correct? I could care less about deco movement, no one will see the underside. More concerned with bracelet quality and overall replication

this is what I have been led to believe

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14

which is mostly out of stock now.. been trying to get one but most dealers have them out of stock...

cornholio

Renowned Member
6/5/15
I think the TF is good as it is, the dial and markers are as good as a chinese rep can get, and the movement is good as it is. Even if people do see the movement, howmany of them would actually know what a gen movement looks like?. Some might have a rough idea I doubt any average person can tell the difference.

And for a watch thats mainly known for its slim profile, the V6F is just too much, even the TF is thicker but probably less noticeable

But then again, thats just my opinion

gqsince1985

27/7/10
I know in late to the party, but.. What's the difference with the TF deco plate vs the deco plate that rep makers are looking to perfect with the latest release?

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
Latest V6F has the same deco plates as the Gen 15400 just maybe inverted or so
TF has like just engrave "Audemars Piguet" on the miyota movement like rip off LOL

I know in late to the party, but.. What's the difference with the TF deco plate vs the deco plate that rep makers are looking to perfect with the latest release?

gqsince1985

27/7/10
Thanks for clearing that up :)

While the v6f deco plate looks great, I'm still sticking to TF. Case profile just like everyone says is really important.

markiemark

Bracelet King
Patron
18/4/13
EU
Could anyone tell me what is the difference between the regular miyota version and the miyota lite version? The only noticable difference I can tell is the engravings on the movement that the lite version does not have...

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
Could anyone tell me what is the difference between the regular miyota version and the miyota lite version? The only noticable difference I can tell is the engravings on the movement that the lite version does not have...

Mark, if you do a search i think there was a few discussions about that recently. I don't know the answer but had seen some of those questions floating around in the last few weeks and they should help. I'm still waiting for a better version before i pull the trigger.

stxtf

Renowned Member
4/4/11
What is TF again?

TF is the model that has Audemars Piguet engraved on a Miyota 9015.

I would like to try this model, but quality of strap is important to me. The TF version was extremely well done.

Drew01

3/7/12
Maybe i should catch up, it's been a while i wasn't on this forum, and i'm just blown away by the new movement decoration….
I want to pull the trigger on this last 15400 one, but is there any updated version that should come soon?

I waited months and months before buying my Diver, and i'm so happy to have wait the good version, so even for the 15400, if i can wait a little more, i'll do it…
Also, is it possible to have a full comparison of the Gen 3120 movement with the latest rep movement decoration? It's really hard for me to see the difference….
thanks guys!

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
do a search - theres been a few threads that has whatever you've been looking for pal :)

glassjaw047

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/15
Well I have a AP 15400 V6F w/ Blue Dial on it's way to me now....I don't know why I didn't see this thread talking about this beforehand as I did some research. I should have it tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how it is when I get it and how it feels on the wrist!

gqsince1985

27/7/10
Well I have a AP 15400 V6F w/ Blue Dial on it's way to me now....I don't know why I didn't see this thread talking about this beforehand as I did some research. I should have it tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how it is when I get it and how it feels on the wrist!

I wouldn't sweat it too much. Not many people
know what an AP is and the ones that do will have to be very close and have a gem on to know the difference between the case thickness. You can always throw it on M2M if you really wanted and a member would snatch it up

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Would love to see photos and reviews on that blue dial mate stoked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk