• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone build their own watch from the aliexpress kits?

aphmars13

Supporter
Certified
4/10/22
South of France
Hi,
Has anyone tried the wanluping cartier cases, I have the impression that the hands have a dubious color. Maybe I'm wrong....

fnfalguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
22/2/24
Care to share which shop?
Absolutely. They no longer have that one listed, but this will get you to their store. I asked them to send me a photo of the actual dial and they sent me a few yupoo links with a variety of dials. Search in their store for "retro" and you will get a couple of hits if you prefer the more dressier style.

38.5mm Old European Retro Watch Case Set Brown Leather Strap 31mm Dial Watch Accessories Suitable for 8200 Movement New Style

Reactions: Karbon74

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
Absolutely. They no longer have that one listed, but this will get you to their store. I asked them to send me a photo of the actual dial and they sent me a few yupoo links with a variety of dials. Search in their store for "retro" and you will get a couple of hits if you prefer the more dressier style.

38.5mm Old European Retro Watch Case Set Brown Leather Strap 31mm Dial Watch Accessories Suitable for 8200 Movement New Style
Many thanks - here comes the next wave of the hobby for me.

Any suggestions on a baseline set of tools to get started using one of these sets specifically?