• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone Bought a B&R recently?

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
What’s interesting is that the white dial PVD version has the correct white date wheel. But the newest version with the off-white dial on the stainless steel case has a black date wheel.

Gtmatt22

Patron
Certified
7/1/21
CONUS
I have checked with TrustyTime and got confirmation that the blue SS diver has a black date wheel….bugger.
Yeah. The feeling is they are just using up old parts as the demand for B&R has declined.

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
Anyone knows how to get a matching date wheel color ? I would get a white or blue dial diver if I could get the matching color. Is it possible to replace the Miyota movement with a Selita one with correct date wheel with super small font ? Or I have to save for the gen ? Couldn’t find a second hand orange diver…

Reactions: tpsreport9

LVonMatterhorn

Horology Curious
19/1/23
Europe
I've reaaally fallen for these B&R, but what about the tells? there's a YT video where, apart from the dial texture, text size and location is wrong, has BRF updated these, despite the low demand?