• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ANDREW (TRUSTY) -- YOU NEED TO RESPOND HERE (Admin request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
This a message to Andrew (our own "Trusty" time).

Andrew, I'm sure you're aware of the allegations that have been brought against you in the last week or so. These are very serious allegations. We, as the Mod Squad, want to give you the opportunity to respond to everything that has been said before we take any further action.

We are giving you the chance to deny or explain what happened here. Please do NOT ignore this. If you do, we'll be forced to conclude that you have made the decision not to respond, and we will act accordingly.

RWI Mod Squad

koster88

Known Member
17/6/08
seanf said:
This a message to Andrew (our own "Trusty" time).

Andrew, I'm sure you're aware of the allegations that have been brought against you in the last week or so. These are very serious allegations. We, as the Mod Squad, want to give you the opportunity to respond to everything that has been said before we take any further action.

We are giving you the chance to deny or explain what happened here. Please do NOT ignore this. If you do, we'll be forced to conclude that you have made the decision not to respond, and we will act accordingly.

RWI Mod Squad

What were the allegations? I must not have read those posts?!?!

trustywatchguy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Allegations? I havent been surfing the boards...Apologies.

Andrew

LegendofSpeed

Respected Member
4/5/06
Andrew -
We have received reports that you have interfered with other dealer's abilities to get watches until they have priced them at a level you want them to... or in some cases, not being able to access watches at all... leading to higher prices...

Reactions: Tvguyservices

horologie_unitas

Respected Member
3/12/06
hasnt it always been like this.....?

i always...always heared these stories...... looks like somebody takes actions now ? Impressed !

trustywatchguy

Banned
15/3/06
Allegations, rumours... Who am I to interfere? Maker/Factories are the ones who decide who to give to... I am just a nobody, or you can call me a salesman.

LegendofSpeed

Respected Member
4/5/06
So, the other dealers just always name you as the person interfering with their ability to obtain a supply?

Why would at least 3 independent dealers all name you then?

trustywatchguy

Banned
15/3/06
How will I know? Of course they will do anything to get me down... They are dealers, direct competitors of mine. Its natural for them to want to hit me, grab the sales, grab the money and then run off like the many who did... TWP, SashWatch.... etc.

There is no need for me to explain. Its a never ending thread..and it will be. If they know the Maker, maybe they can ask the Maker/Factory. Why ask me? Like I say, I am just a salesman. If there are questions, i suggest you can email me direct at: [email protected]

Thanks

Andrew

Chumpzilla

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/6/08
Rep Collectors - this is not a charity drive - the dealers are mostly Chinese criminals. Do you expect ethical behaviour from drug dealers also? Get REAL!

trustywatchguy

Banned
15/3/06
I am named? LOL... So you believe those dealers who say that? I got nothing to say... Did you hear that from the Maker's mouth?

No factories and makers can be controlled by any dealers actions/gestures. We are merely all salesman in the eyes of them... thats all. =)

trustywatchguy

Banned
15/3/06
Playing stupid? I am never playing stupid. Like I said, you can ask the Maker/Factory. Words from their mouth direct is better than all the other people who start saying but there isnt any evidence at all. We are merely salesman... everyone stand on their own. Thats all.

Have a good day.

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i am waiting for a explanation for if they are just salesmen and have no control over who gets the products then why don't all the salesmen have the merchandise? it is never in a manufacturer's best interest to limit there nicer items to a 2 or 3 salesmen when you have many. the only reason you would do that is when somebody somewhere is pulling somebodies strings and stopping them. the factories make the products to sell and make money, there is no reason to limit the salesmen when you have many good ones. that only limits competition between the salesmen, artificially drives up the prices to the end consumer and benefits the salesmen personally.

trustywatchguy

Banned
15/3/06
In this commercial world and everyone knows... BIG BRAND NAMES only offer distributorship to certain companies in different countries. APPLE or SONY dont start giving any Tom, Dick or Harry (Or Tom's Harry Dick... just a joke!) a distributorship to sell their products. There will be levels which are planned out nicely. APPLE and SONY have to assess the companies they work with... If every shop in town is a distributor, then lines like wholesales, retailers will be all blurred.

I guess those who know the correct things will understand this correctly. Maker/Factory dont give everything to everyone. It makes perfect sense because there are spoilers in the market who will cause even trouble back to the Makers with pricing or maybe even used the watch to COPY...(Yes! a replicated replica!!!)

I guess I have spoken enough. There will never be all people who I or any other dealers can satisfy but I guess those who have gotten very good service from me will know all these years, what I had offered is genuine hard work and efforts. I dont laze around using so called Factory Pics at all ..

Enough said. Thanks

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
so you are saying only 3 retailers are big and powerful enough to sell their good products? that makes you guys very very important to them if they cannot trust anybody else to sell their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.