• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I have ordered a bunch of 'MB' stuff , three ball point pens, two belts and two wallets. I also ordered a few leather bracelets .
My CC was declined when I tried to pay for all together but once I tried paying each seller individually it seems to have worked (payment being verified) .

I was abit apprehensive of using my debit card knowing very little about the site .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Cartier Love ring arrived for my wife. Not bad for AE standards. Outside looks pretty spot on. Inside engravings are practically non existent. I had to look so closely to even see them. More like laser etched than engraved. But for the price of around 6-7 bucks, who cares. I didnt look at it for too long either, we were in a rush. But i will post some pics when I get a chance.

Hermes iphone cover update - gave it to the mother in law as part of a mothers day present. Fits her phone perfectly! Probably one of the best purchases made so far. Really like that one and quality is really great for the price.

Reactions: muskrat

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I just received a pair of Persol's. I paid 55 bux for them shipped. Figuring on getting the best. I will post some pics tomorrow. ;)

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Guys , how long is it taking to ship? I've waited almost six weeks and nothing. Online tracking is useless as shit

Ruski91

12/10/12
Most of my items have taken 11-20 days from order to delivery. I usually checked my local mail tracking system because the ems numbers convert to trackable ones once they come into the states. Not sure how things are over in bc

lindoko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/12
some new stuff
mb_zpsuszyyodt.png

jacket5_zps0uho6u0t.png

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
And................

Good? Sucks?.....................................

Ruski91

12/10/12
Familiar packaging on that pen - same as the one i got. Fantastic for the price isnt it?? I have not been able to put mine down since i got it.

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Okay some success here. One of my five pairs of glasses came and a MB wallet came today but the pen is still MIA. It's the pen that I am really curious about because that is a tester for a gen purchase.

I left them in my desk at work so I'll post pics and a review but so far I'd say not super rep but mid range quality.

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I have ordered a bunch of 'MB' stuff , three ball point pens, two belts and two wallets. I also ordered a few leather bracelets .
My CC was declined when I tried to pay for all together but once I tried paying each seller individually it seems to have worked (payment being verified) .

I was abit apprehensive of using my debit card knowing very little about the site .

Edit* also some Tom ford shades , TF58's

lindoko

25/7/12
last mb pen and blank notebook arrived.

mbbook_zps4ucw35ie.png

The black pen is 11 grams lighter than the silver one, but still feels good.

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Supporter
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
A little update on my AE order experience to date... I'm currently running at a 50% delivery success rate. I've received 2 of the 4 orders I've placed.

For one of the MIA's, the seller provided an invalid tracking number from the start, so we had no idea if/when/where it was ever shipped. When it didn't show up by the protection deadline, I filed the dispute per AE procedure and was refunded the full amount within a day. Happy with the resolution and willing to roll the dice, I turned around and reordered the same item. Hopefully I'll get a real tracking number this time.

For the second MIA, tracking showed the package arriving in the US, being transferred to my state, then my town, then it disappeared entirely off the radar... I'm guessing this one is the fault of the USPS and not the AE seller, so I contacted the seller and requested an extension of the protection deadline so the seller wouldn't get stuck holding the bag for USPS's shortcomings. Hopefully they can get the package tracked down eventually... but it's probably wishful thinking. If it never shows, I'll file for a refund under the protection policy and reorder from the same seller.

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13
A little update on my AE order experience to date... I'm currently running at a 50% delivery success rate. I've received 2 of the 4 orders I've placed.

For one of the MIA's, the seller provided an invalid tracking number from the start, so we had no idea if/when/where it was ever shipped. When it didn't show up by the protection deadline, I filed the dispute per AE procedure and was refunded the full amount within a day. Happy with the resolution and willing to roll the dice, I turned around and reordered the same item. Hopefully I'll get a real tracking number this time.

For the second MIA, tracking showed the package arriving in the US, being transferred to my state, then my town, then it disappeared entirely off the radar... I'm guessing this one is the fault of the USPS and not the AE seller, so I contacted the seller and requested an extension of the protection deadline so the seller wouldn't get stuck holding the bag for USPS's shortcomings. Hopefully they can get the package tracked down eventually... but it's probably wishful thinking. If it never shows, I'll file for a refund under the protection policy and reorder from the same seller.
Just curious, did you order all your items from the same seller?

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Okay so at what point did you file notice on AE? The day before the final deadline? Also why would you extend protection? That would only seem to help the seller in prolonging the refund back to you. Wouldn't you want your money back ASAP?
Don't know if I should do that or if I actually have a case here. All that tracking says is that package has left the country and is en route to destination. No tracking info that it has actually arrived in my country yet. It just stops there.

lindoko

25/7/12
so I did a little of haggle over the price and now waiting for this one

Untitled_zpsrz4w8ie0.png

for 7.04$ including black and blue refill. For 20 years I have been buying parker pens for -20-40$ and loosing them at meetings, these ones seems just as good.