• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

gipsey

Known Member
7/6/15
This looks pretty great, If I'm usually a Medium, would you suggest I get a large? Is it possible for you to take a pic of the jacket on a hanger so we can gauge what an XL looks like.

edit: looks like the store is gone :whistling:
I'll take a pic tonight when i get home from work. I'd go xl I noticed the sellar has gone aswell there's more on there just have to have a good look.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Even if I could I wouldn't. These people are trying to make a living. China's been getting pounded financially for the past few weeks...

IMHO: Depends on a few things, cost, how close to the picture is the item, is the description close to what was received. For example; if you did not read my dispute; the shirts I ordered were clearly marked Tommy H, and I sized it by the chart they provided, and I was willing to pay the asking price for a "Tommy H" air quotes. When they arrived, I received one Tommy H which fit correctly. The other two were "Tommy Lin" the size I ordered but they did not fit. There lies the issue, fit. So now I have 2 shirts I paid $54 for and they don't fit. Now how's getting pounded financially. I tried to work with the seller but he basically said to bad, even though I offered to pay $10 each bad shirt. So I took it to dispute and received kept the shirts that don't fit but was refunded $17 for each shirt. The seller made some money and I received a little money back.

I am not dis'ing anybody but showing that the dispute option is there if you feel that you need it.

ProFound

17/8/14

IMHO: Depends on a few things, cost, how close to the picture is the item, is the description close to what was received. For example; if you did not read my dispute; the shirts I ordered were clearly marked Tommy H, and I sized it by the chart they provided, and I was willing to pay the asking price for a "Tommy H" air quotes. When they arrived, I received one Tommy H which fit correctly. The other two were "Tommy Lin" the size I ordered but they did not fit. There lies the issue, fit. So now I have 2 shirts I paid $54 for and they don't fit. Now how's getting pounded financially. I tried to work with the seller but he basically said to bad, even though I offered to pay $10 each bad shirt. So I took it to dispute and received kept the shirts that don't fit but was refunded $17 for each shirt. The seller made some money and I received a little money back.

I am not dis'ing anybody but showing that the dispute option is there if you feel that you need it.

Your dispute was absolutely valid and judging by the response of the dealer, he very well knew he was sending you something you didn't ask for. As for my DW watch having a minute hand that is 2mm too short, I didn't think that was worth disputing.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Sometimes even when a seller is gone you can still send him a message about your order.
I've bought extra polo shirts from a seller that closed just by sending him a message. Often they give you a new page for a new shop. They are very creative

Cdevil

Getting To Know The Place
3/5/15
Sometimes even when a seller is gone you can still send him a message about your order.
I've bought extra polo shirts from a seller that closed just by sending him a message. Often they give you a new page for a new shop. They are very creative
I've mantained close contact for months with a seller of counterfeit burberry that has closed the shop, and via the messages and she always sends me the link of her new page until she re-opens her old page which takes 7 business days. You can find some really good hard working people, that really make the experience more valuable.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

beefjerky456

I'm Pretty Popular
4/3/12
You're right! Just compared to the DW website and it really is a big difference. Oh well. $8 and change per watch, can't complain. They've been keeping good time so :)

Paid a little more for mine, but have been very happy with it. It is 6mm thick as per gen and looks just like the pics on the DW site - I got a Classic Sheffield Lady 36mm and a Canterbury Lady nato, it was boxed with the leather and nato straps for less than £20 delivered. :thumbsup:

88E8532C-D3FE-40FA-8FFD-C6EE8C2524FD_zpshqpln002.jpg

8EB94277-B017-4256-AAF7-A7B02E224057_zps8gxdt4oo.jpg

AEC93417-F96A-4D86-AD07-A3C7866BC000_zpsndhmo9ph.jpg

umirza85

12/6/15
Paid a little more for mine, but have been very happy with it. It is 6mm thick as per gen and looks just like the pics on the DW site - I got a Classic Sheffield Lady 36mm and a Canterbury Lady nato, it was boxed with the leather and nato straps for less than £20 delivered. :thumbsup:

Link?

Hahah we should make it a 'thing' when posting pictures please put the link of the item..... to avoid all the "Link please" posts :balloon:

umirza85

12/6/15
Here's the first of a few DW watches. This is the womens one, its the correct dimensions. Also have the womens classy winchester (with 'diamonds' instead of ticks) will post pics when it arrives.

I have noticed its not correct where the pins for the strap are. There are supposed to be the holes for the pins all the way through, but in these there isnt the pin doesnt go all the way through.....I sort of prefer it but just a heads up.

Also noticed there is a space lower on the arms for another set of pins....I guess this would allow you to put it on a thicker strap....but again not gen.

Termiboter

27/4/15
I've mantained close contact for months with a seller of counterfeit burberry that has closed the shop, and via the messages and she always sends me the link of her new page until she re-opens her old page which takes 7 business days. You can find some really good hard working people, that really make the experience more valuable.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Could you please give me a link to that store? I want to get some polo shirts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamieroquai

26/12/12
I had a very good seller of Burberry pollos where his shop went out. The quality of the polos were outstanding, very very nice cotton and like made of some kind of stretch cotton. Way better than some brand polos I've bought in store.

Recently bought from an other store using same pictures. Quality sucked coton feels ruff, is non stretch..

So there is definitely different quality sellers and products even if they use the same pictures.

Sheeba89

21/5/15
I had a very good seller of Burberry pollos where his shop went out. The quality of the polos were outstanding, very very nice cotton and like made of some kind of stretch cotton. Way better than some brand polos I've bought in store.

Recently bought from an other store using same pictures. Quality sucked coton feels ruff, is non stretch..

So there is definitely different quality sellers and products even if they use the same pictures.

link?? Love Burberry but haven't run into a rep polo that is really good