• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

ProFound

17/8/14
Here's an observation for Canadian buyers about tracking numbers and shipping. They are useless. The tracking number is ok while the item is in China, but once it departs, it's in a blackhole until the day of delivery. A pencil I ordered had no status change until 5 hours before it was at my door. I'm from Southern Ontario, and it went from leaving china to being in my city ready for delivery, with no updates in between.

So if you ordered anything, and are actively checking your tracking numbers, don't! You're wasting your time...

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Here's an observation for Canadian buyers about tracking numbers and shipping. They are useless. The tracking number is ok while the item is in China, but once it departs, it's in a blackhole until the day of delivery. A pencil I ordered had no status change until 5 hours before it was at my door. I'm from Southern Ontario, and it went from leaving china to being in my city ready for delivery, with no updates in between.

So if you ordered anything, and are actively checking your tracking numbers, don't! You're wasting your time...

Not true. I use a package tracking app on my Android and I get tracking every step of the way. What type of tracking do you want while its in transit from China to Canada (mile marker 400 in Pacific Ocean?). I always get information while its in China. Then once it hits the Canadian shores you'll get info as to whether it has gone into customs or additional processing, then when its out for delivery. Again, what more do you want?

ProFound

17/8/14
I'm assuming it made it into the country in Vancouver. I expected some kind of tracking from Vancouver to my small town in Southern Ontario so I could gauge it's ETA and schedule my days. Instead it went from:
"International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada"
to
"Item processed & Item out for Delivery"

No mention of customs at all either...

Nick1980

13/2/14

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
To all looking: I emailed the store. They said they will be opening in 13 hours, they had to temporarily shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Ordered two Michael Kors purses for my gf, pair of rep sunglasses, g shock watch. Came out to $80 cdn. Will post pics of the bags when they come in.

metalzeus

Horology Curious
8/5/15
Actually I think they are really S-shock and not G-shock be careful.They are made from SKMEI.

ProFound

17/8/14
Yeah, main reason I asked is because a lot of people receive "S Shock" watches. Hard to find a seller that blatantly hints at Casio branding. Be sure to message your seller and ask them!

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Yeah, main reason I asked is because a lot of people receive "S Shock" watches. Hard to find a seller that blatantly hints at Casio branding. Be sure to message your seller and ask them!

haha woops. We'll see when i get it, I think your right though lol.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
They actually say S SHOCK damn...I would have bought if it said the right thing. I found out from the reviewers posting photos

Yep, confirmed mine is actually an S shock, might cancell it now. but its only 10$ so I dont know.

flieger123

Renowned Member
7/2/13
Also found this awesome Nike windbreaker http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...t-for-man-spring-jacket-MJ06/32315413528.html

LerPN0V.jpg

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
Tracking to Canada is useless. It only works up until it departs china. I got my packages even when tracking still said package has left for destination country.

Finally just got my package after three fooking months