• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
does humtech or aliexp have good in ear headphones for fitness/running,

they must be good fit and water/sweat resist.
Search for KZ ATE. I just bought a pair. They have multiple styles with good reviews.

Whit27

28/11/12
does humtech or aliexp have good in ear headphones for fitness/running,

they must be good fit and water/sweat resist.

I use the rep powerbeats2 at the gym and for running. They are amazing....

Hutmtech has them just not on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonlees

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/15
Wow this thread is amazing and I'm already planning on buying the Mont Blanc bag above! Does anyone know a link to some nice brand wallet like Lv, Mont Blanc or Gucci?

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
My Rep beats studio wireless last around 10 to 12 hours of use.
My Rep Powerbeats2 last around 4 to 6 hours and that's with me listening to music and talking on the phone through them.

I have never used the Solo2 as everyone I have ever ordered doesn't stick around long enough because friends end up buying them off me.

Cheers
Whit

Would you be able to PM me a link to the place you purchase from please? I'd like to get some small bud ones for the gym. Thank you!

potex

3/4/14
no problem, im on night shift right now and will post them when im home tomorrow

IMG_9536_zpsp4mdmuvs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Sounds good man, more than happy help, as I may need help with some dress shirts in the new year hahaha

Cheers
Whit

No worries! Wouldn't mind at all!

And I'll defiantly let you know. Next time I see them at Christmas, I'll see if they have them. Then maybe for Their birthdays at the end off January

potex

3/4/14
Pretty sure its filled with polly instead of down but its perfect for an 8 year old to bash around in the bush!

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
That Montblanc bag is coming to papa! Love ya guys

Sent from my SM-T325

Arva

12/11/13
Studio's are around $95USD
Powerbeats2 are around $58 USD
Solo2 wireless are around $108 USD

Hope that helps

Is there any store in ali for humtech or you have the ali links or search phrases for the above models? You can PM me

dutchwatch

1/7/12
Is there any store in ali for humtech or you have the ali links or search phrases for the above models? You can PM me

You have to go to their website and use the contact options shown on their website. They will then give you an AliExpress link where you can order the product.

Arva

12/11/13
You have to go to their website and use the contact options shown on their website. They will then give you an AliExpress link where you can order the product.

Thanks!