• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Still waiting on someone to review a decent Hermes Belt. I know a few of you guys ordered, are you still waiting on them?

I've ordered both a black and khaki one, should be here any day now as it shipped over two weeks ago.

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Don't see that coupon anymore on that store. They have a $15 and $99 but I am not spending enough with them to use those coupons

Way too late. It was already at 1450/2000 when I posted. All redeemed it seems.

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Way too late. It was already at 1450/2000 when I posted. All redeemed it seems.

I used one about one hour ago !

11.11 shopping is over for me it seems. Ordered for about $200 of goods. Some will make very nice Christmas presents I believe.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Today I have ordered 2 hermes Belts - Navy and Kahki each has the 2 buckle set. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/desi...-luxury-hermet-belt-original/32419017159.html
Plus I have ordered a bunch of QI Charging bases, and a QI Charging Case for my iPhone 6. all items were from this store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1239747

Looking forward to all of these purchases.

That's the store I got my belt from! The seller has great communication. However shipping is slow... It was marked as shipped the 27th, and according to the tracking it wasn't actually shipped till the 9th. But, now it's not working at all? Ems says into in the US, but USPS says its in China. Who knows.. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whit27

28/11/12
That's the store I got my belt from! The seller has great communication. However shipping is slow... It was marked as shipped the 27th, and according to the tracking it wasn't actually shipped till the 9th. But, now it's not working at all? Ems says into in the US, but USPS says its in China. Who knows.. We will see.

I just went with the free shipping option so I will see how long it takes to get here.
Thanks for the info.

barth

5/10/12
Thank you RWI :picard2:

Tzti_GTd_Wi2_IAAAAASUVORK5_CYII.png

Whit27

28/11/12
I as well.. So hopefully it comes eventually! Lol did you go with the scarves?

No I didn't went with Stan and bought 4 which worked out to a better price. Plus I know I will get things from Stan in 3 to 5 days always.

But thanks for the link.

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
No I didn't went with Stan and bought 4 which worked out to a better price. Plus I know I will get things from Stan in 3 to 5 days always.

But thanks for the link.
Agreed. Stan is the man, plus the quality is excellent.

kermit_pl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/15
My shopping list:
- cheap The North Face gloves,
- 4 Iphone cases,
- BV key chain,
- FM BT Transmitter for my car,
- Beats UrBeats,
- Pandora bead,
- Parker rollerball with box and 2 refills,
- Burberry cashmere scarf
If anyone would be intrested in something, let me know ; )

evilpenguin

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/15
My shopping list:
- cheap The North Face gloves,
- 4 Iphone cases,
- BV key chain,
- FM BT Transmitter for my car,
- Beats UrBeats,
- Pandora bead,
- Parker rollerball with box and 2 refills,
- Burberry cashmere scarf
If anyone would be intrested in something, let me know ; )

Care to post a link to the north face gloves?

evilpenguin

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/15
Did you read the latest feedback on your tiger eye beads seller? Everyone is saying he's scamming. Nobody is receiving their orders...

Thanks for letting me know. I'm still pretty hopeful though. The tracking on my 2 bracelets from there look pretty legit to me so far.

• 2015.11.08 09:23 (GMT-7): In transit (shipped by air)
  • 2015.11.07 23:47 (GMT-7): Departure from Warehouse
  • 2015.11.07 23:44 (GMT-7): Arrival at Warehouse

• 2015.11.07 22:41 (GMT-7): Pickup successfully
  • 2015.11.07 07:47 (GMT-7): Successful departure from warehouse
  • 2015.11.07 07:44 (GMT-7): Warehouse processing complete
  • 2015.11.07 06:41 (GMT-7): Successful package pick-up
  • 2015.11.04 01:03 (GMT-7): Order fulfillment complete
  • 2015.11.04 01:03 (GMT-7): Order information received by carrier

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Headphone Quality

OK all. I've read soooo many people talking about their Dr. Dre's, Sony's ... headphones but how do you like them? Are the wireless Solo's any good? Anyone want to give a short review on your pair? Oh, and don't forget to give the link.

Thanks...

And I have gotten the ok from TB to start a sort of give-away / pay it forward and would like to know if it is worth it. I have several things I have purchased from AliEx that don't fit or I do not care for and would like to give them away to someone that needs or would like them. Here is the catch, you have to pass-on something that you purchased from AliEx that does not work for you.

Anyone interested in following me? Let me know. Just post your thoughts.

evilpenguin

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/15
OK all. I've read soooo many people talking about their Dr. Dre's, Sony's ... headphones but how do you like them? Are the wireless Solo's any good? Anyone want to give a short review on your pair? Oh, and don't forget to give the link.

Thanks...

And I have gotten the ok from TB to start a sort of give-away / pay it forward and would like to know if it is worth it. I have several things I have purchased from AliEx that don't fit or I do not care for and would like to give them away to someone that needs or would like them. Here is the catch, you have to pass-on something that you purchased from AliEx that does not work for you.

Anyone interested in following me? Let me know. Just post your thoughts.

Actually yeah, I like that idea. I bought some raybans 4147 that don't fit well and would love to pass them on to someone that could actually use them!