• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

joncoyle

14/8/15
There's been a couple of orders i've been waiting on for almost a month now.

1 seller updated with a new tracking number 3 days ago with no explanation, the other item had no update on tracking for weeks, but last night status changed to arrived in the UK, so we'll see. Both orders approx £100 each.

I've received more Nike Roshe trainers, all good,

More RL Polos

More All Saints Shirts

An Arsenal Home shirt - fantastic

and a few other bits, all of which I have posted pics and links up for previously, but just letting you all know the second orders were as good as the first

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Well it didn't go down very smoothly last time. This thread was in the main forum once and not in off topic. The thread blew up there and got a ton of exposure, and it was constantly the #1 thread in the main general forum. I created a second thread, just to see if members thought AliExpress could use a sub forum. The votes were heavily in favour of yes. The Admin's said no, and confused, I questioned their decision? I was dumb and questioned whether RWI was for the purpose of spreading information or in the interested of protecting Supported Vendors who charged considerably more than Ali Express does (mind you they are far more consistent). It got into a discussion that got a little heated. Threats to have me banned were tossed around, and threats to have this thread deleted were thrown out there too. Then it got banished to Off Topic...
In my 9 years here, once you make something forum/subforum specific you have to support it and moderate it far more than you would if it was topic based. Additionally, our primary focus is watches. While we have some non watch vendors it is something we don't want to make a major feature here. We simply don't have the resources, moderators and manpower to manage.

-It places the watch in the winder. It does what its told.

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
There's been a couple of orders i've been waiting on for almost a month now.

1 seller updated with a new tracking number 3 days ago with no explanation, the other item had no update on tracking for weeks, but last night status changed to arrived in the UK, so we'll see. Both orders approx £100 each.

I've received more Nike Roshe trainers, all good,

More RL Polos

More All Saints Shirts

An Arsenal Home shirt - fantastic

and a few other bits, all of which I have posted pics and links up for previously, but just letting you all know the second orders were as good as the first

It's probably in this thread somewhere but do you have a link to the All Saints tops? I'm thinking of ordering some, I'm usually a medium so hoping the sizing is true.

flatounet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/15
any one have experiance with Jackets & Coats > Leather ??
any tips for see quality ? (qc pict ?)

JDuBois

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/14
Most recommended sunglasses supplier? After a pair of these
64fbe640d44fc1c03aacdef827709885.jpg

ProFound

17/8/14
In my 9 years here, once you make something forum/subforum specific you have to support it and moderate it far more than you would if it was topic based. Additionally, our primary focus is watches. While we have some non watch vendors it is something we don't want to make a major feature here. We simply don't have the resources, moderators and manpower to manage.

-It places the watch in the winder. It does what its told.

It's all good. I don't mean any disrespect for the way this board operates with my initial comments. It's a great board and the formula you guys run works great.

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Does anyone know if RL ever makes a Polo shirt without a ribbed cuff, and out of a heavier, coarser material? All else on this shirt I picked up looks legit. Its an eBay find and I didn't know where else to ask...
eccbed6a88bde7cad61c9b1b4fe3c1d2.jpg
4d571c18fc69b3f3c028cc66e82dd76d.jpg
843d84aed92f6e5d10f705cdf8593e82.jpg

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Does anyone know if RL ever makes a Polo shirt without a ribbed cuff, and out of a heavier, coarser material? All else on this shirt I picked up looks legit. Its an eBay find and I didn't know where else to ask...
Not sure. There are many styles of polo shirts they make

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Thanks, it just throws me off because it's so heavy!
I may be wrong but the quality of the neck labels and buttons etc look to good to be fake. It looks like a rugby style heavyweight shirt. Whats the internal label like ? Also a store link or was it a one off ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thatman

2/11/14
Im going to need to order one of these RL polos. I currently think they look very much the £8 polos I buy to trash at work, they don't look close to the quality of the originals. I would love to be proved wrong however.