• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

BellevilleMXZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/15
Would love to try some of those sunglasses, but I need a fairly wide frame?? Hard to tell based on pics.

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
I'm getting some basketball jerseys, Westbrook #0 Thunder and Jordan #23 bulls.

I'll let you guys know how that works out, seller seems to be legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carx

Horology Curious
16/5/15
I've bought a couple of Montblanc pens (MB Store) and a Hermes clic-clac bracelet. Pens are all good quality but beware that some are replicas of pens that don't exist.
A search for "H bracelet" will turn up the Hermes. The prices vary widely from $5 to $20. I bought one of the more expensive ones based on the reviews and the pictures in them. It's very nice quality, the H is a little smaller than gen but you wouldn't notice unless you put two side by side.

I've also bought a DW watch for my friend that is yet to arrive. But according to the reviews it's a very good quality fake.

redrising

I'm Pretty Popular
23/4/12
Not sure why people are buying rep sunglasses. Do you not worry about your eyes? How safe are those rep sunglasses?

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
I've bought a couple of Montblanc pens (MB Store) and a Hermes clic-clac bracelet. Pens are all good quality but beware that some are replicas of pens that don't exist.
A search for "H bracelet" will turn up the Hermes. The prices vary widely from $5 to $20. I bought one of the more expensive ones based on the reviews and the pictures in them. It's very nice quality, the H is a little smaller than gen but you wouldn't notice unless you put two side by side.

I've also bought a DW watch for my friend that is yet to arrive. But according to the reviews it's a very good quality fake.

Any chance of some pics of the Hermes? I searched for these via the same keyword but didn't see anything I was happy with

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13

Honestly MB had so many models of pens that they don't sell now, 99% percent of people wouldn't know if it existed or not plus 97% of people probably don't know what a MB pen looks like.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Honestly MB had so many models of pens that they don't sell now, 99% percent of people wouldn't know if it existed or not plus 97% of people probably don't know what a MB pen looks like.

Let's do the math :)

97% of people don't know how MB pen looks like. 3% left, and 99% of them wouldn't know if it was produced or not. So we have 0.03% of people would know that it's fantasy fake MB pen, but I think most of MB pen reps are real models that were/are actually produced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13

97% of people don't know how MB pen looks like. 3% left, and 99% of them wouldn't know if it was produced or not. So we have 0.03% of people would know that it's fantasy fake MB pen, but I think most of MB pen reps are real models that were/are actually produced.

[emoji23] correct

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09

I will know if it's a fantasy or fake pen.

Cydrone

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/1/14
I also but on Aliexress, shipments take sometimes 1 month to arrive but the savings and products are excellent.

DavidTaiwan

27/8/14
Norway
Interesting article about sunglasses. I think it's the same in the perfume industry. But I still want a gen pair of Tom ford sunglasses.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Interesting article about sunglasses. I think it's the same in the perfume industry. But I still want a gen pair of Tom ford sunglasses.

Designer perfume industry, yes a lot of houses are owned by a larger cosmetics company. Niche perfumery on the other hand are all independently owned houses which is what I stick to.

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
Just ordered this Spyderco Paramilitary 2 for $13.

Great reviews and over 240 orders.

DeepSilent

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/13
Savings are good and product quality is enough to excellent if the reviews are ok. Transportation time is around 30-40 days. But you should keep in mind that the designer products are fake.