• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A lot of people would like to talk to you yonatantlv

Kingsman

Renowned Member
24/11/15
Savile Row
@BigOffshoreDaddy I'm sure the scam-ees will be more than happy to hand you a percentage of their funds, after you claim them back with whatever means necessary. Not to mention you can always round the number up and add interest, while at it.

Saylle

24/1/17
lets crowdfund bigoffshoredaddys trip :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
@Thrasher

Thanks for all the face palms on this thread!
Isn't there a TC somewhere you should be busy buying?

Watch Outlet

Trusted Dealer
15/6/07
I'm in for a crowdfunding! Seriously!

I got some more info that i dug up from 2013 from when he was a personal buyer of mine:

His real name is: Jehonathan Amsellem

I know this because he was buying from me as far back as 2013 using WU or MG, no reason to use a fake name then as he was not ordering from me using a charbackable type payment method. And unless he has fake ID and stuff, that was what was on his WU & MG slips and always the same name on the forms and this was the first name i knew him as. As the years went on his name changed to Yonotan Ezogue, but this was only at the time he approached me again after quite a long hiatus and i let him use PayPal.

He has also used Simone Amsellem as a shipping name with me since 2013, he has stated it to be his Mom.

In 2013 also sent to this name and address for him:

ROTEM COHEN
73 GORDON STREET
FLAT 5
TEL AVIV
ISRAEL
054- 264 5849

If you look at the MG form it says ID: 12ch27293 - i wonder what this means? It may be some kind of ID reference number?

View attachment 88460

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
@Thrasher

Thanks for all the face palms on this thread!
Isn't there a TC somewhere you should be busy buying?

This is a serious thread and members/TDs/SVs lost well over $5000. Your nonsensical talk about food diminishes the importance of this thread and creates junk posts people have to get through to find the important information to protect themselves from fraud.

LarryZek

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/3/17
This is a serious thread and members/TDs/SVs lost well over $5000. Your nonsensical talk about food diminishes the importance of this thread and creates junk posts people have to get through to find the important information to protect themselves from fraud.

Are you fucking kidding me?
I understand the importance and that's why I just tried to lighten it up.
You literally liked the food pic that was posted by Jason...
Oh but its a mod so you kiss his ass.
No shot at Jason here, we get along fine.
Its a shot at you and you liking that photo makes your argument invalid.
You down-voting mine and liking his just makes you look like a hypocritical asshole.

2fake4u

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/9/16
I'll crowdfund for someone to go visit him if they wear a gopro while dickslapping him across the face.

also, lol at getting butthurt over food posts.

Reactions: Devaughn

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
@Thrasher I have added her on my FB and i will message her

Excellent, when I thought things were going wrong I emailed the PayPal Sim.Ezogue@gmail. com and someone responded:

"Hello there
My husband sold you the bracelet , and I can assure you it was sent few days ago... I'm not with him right now... but I will text him to send you the proof of shipping . We just had very hard day yesterday and he his with his parents , his dad is not feeling so well and took him all day to some test..
but I will tell him to respond you
Regards
Simone"

Maybe this person. https://www.facebook.com/simone.amsellem

Or Maybe Yonatan just puts on a wig and pretends to be his Wife.

Look at the friends see how some are the same with similar names...Maybe a band of French and Israeli Gypsies.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
If you look on page 10 i attached an image from this guy saying he had 3 more orders coming into Europe from me and i had no idea. We know this man has roots in Francis, i got 3 chargebacks from the same person, all in France. And they are for either the same or similar watches that he got to himself in Israel, so i am 110% sure this is the same person. Here are all the details:

First Name: jeremy
Last Name: sauver
Street1: 213 avenue félix faure
City: LYON
Region: Rhône
PostCode: 69003
Tel.: 0678854345
Email: [email protected]
IP: 94.242.55.132 (says Russia, probably VPN)

@trailboss99 @Raddave @Thrasher

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
If you look on page 10 i attached an image from this guy saying he had 3 more orders coming into Europe from me and i had no idea. We know this man has roots in Francis, i got 3 chargebacks from the same person, all in France. And they are for either the same or similar watches that he got to himself in Israel, so i am 110% sure this is the same person. Here are all the details:

First Name: jeremy
Last Name: sauver
Street1: 213 avenue félix faure
City: LYON
Region: Rhône
PostCode: 69003
Tel.: 0678854345
Email: [email protected]
IP: 94.242.55.132 (says Russia, probably VPN)

@trailboss99 @Raddave @Thrasher

on it , thanks Angus

Icemanneo11

Supporter
23/5/14
It's great to see all the support and work going into this. I really hope this guy gets what's coming.
After seeing another post where Anonsix got involved, I am sure they will or would step in to help and to turn the screw on this guy and make his life, for want of a better word, interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI