• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A few more pics of the 2013 Noob-Mariner "prototype" Ceramic, and still Lovin' it!

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Congrats !!!
Very very nice.

May I ask about the lume ?

You may indeed.
I sold a DSSD that 1kenny1 had relumed for me, to part fund this purchase. Whilst not as torch like when "charged" its as strong as a gen. I have a 10 week old son, and have had the chance to check the time at several times during the night since its arrival.

oratempus

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/12
Well, the wife does think all reps cost $50 delivered hahahaha

so does mine....

BTW the lume is good, the hands, indexes and the pearl have the same colour !!! [BLINK]Definitely a keeper[/BLINK] (not only acccordingly to the lume ;) )

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
For once, the hands are just as strong, if not stronger than the indices which stands out for me.
Buy with confidence troops.
Cheers

rols16610

Put Some Respect On My Name
20/4/12
This looks excellent, that pearl is very nice, enjoy it :cheers:

mrtoulouse

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/5/13
I really hope they fix the font ok the insert.

What exactly are you referring to? The only thing my eye catches, is that the "3" is i hair off - but at least in the pics, this looks way better than any other sub-c on the rep-market, the one's I've had all had a degree of smear in the filling - a major reason I let them go, but this looks very nice in that department.

Overall, very huge step up. And the 'R' is getting so close to 9 o clock - so close oyu can almost taste it :D: I wonder if noob will ever get it spot on, it shouldnøt be that freakin hard.

Dial looks excellent. enjoy your watch :cheers:

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
....And the 'R' is getting so close to 9 o clock - so close oyu can almost taste it :D: I wonder if noob will ever get it spot on, it shouldnøt be that freakin hard.

What are you talking about here? The engraving oh the rehaut?
What makes me mad about it is that noobfactory got it flawless on the latest version of the Sub-C before this prototype showed up, and now it's just like the old average so-so engraving on any other one that was made previously.

Look at this engraving here:
DSC_7666.jpg

Yeah, it's just perfect! Font, depth, spacing and placemen, all alignedt... Truly 1:1 to GEN and even matching the era (V-serial)
This is the best rehaut engraving noobfactory has ever done.

If they manage to make this on the v2, this will ice the cake, as this watch is already gorgeous!

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
is this prototype using the correct oversize case for the ceramic sub.or the old smaller noob case

Ruprekt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/10
So who's selling this watch? I must have missed it if it was posted. Looks pretty good to me!

sixers_610

I'm Pretty Popular
15/2/10
What exactly are you referring to? The only thing my eye catches, is that the "3" is i hair off - but at least in the pics, this looks way better than any other sub-c on the rep-market, the one's I've had all had a degree of smear in the filling - a major reason I let them go, but this looks very nice in that department.

Overall, very huge step up. And the 'R' is getting so close to 9 o clock - so close oyu can almost taste it :D: I wonder if noob will ever get it spot on, it shouldnøt be that freakin hard.

Dial looks excellent. enjoy your watch :cheers:

The bezel font is too thin. The BP font and thickness is more accurate.

Drav

Horology Curious
15/5/13
will they make this in 114060 no date as well do you know?

Keyser_Soze

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/13
I'm so tempted to order one of these!

I just know I'll kick myself if a marginally better and cheaper final version is shown.

But the only way I can sum up the faults I notice (the only important thing to me) are that the hour hand looks slightly too thick. It's bloody difficult to complain when that's it!

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
A BP bezel which I'll transfer the Noob pearl on to, as the font is thinner than gen on this one, and the hour hand and it will be it for me. After almost 2 weeks with the watch, am smitten, so much so, av sold my V3 Diver which I never thought I'd let go. The Noob is hogging my wrist full time now.
Am sure the V2 will surface shortly but to be honest, and in the words of Big Frank, "I DID IT MYYYYYY WAAAAYYYYY" hahaha

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
I'm so tempted to order one of these!

I just know I'll kick myself if a marginally better and cheaper final version is shown.

But the only way I can sum up the faults I notice (the only important thing to me) are that the hour hand looks slightly too thick. It's bloody difficult to complain when that's it!

Go for it Keyzer ?

? iphone 5 on tapatalk ?