• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5711 MKF

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Only been able to find this

17662-138209-thickbox.jpg

is that rose gold or am I going color blind? :p

hopefully I am going color blind, cos there are all sorts of wrongness on that dial..

markiemark

Bracelet King
18/4/13
EU
This has a black/gray dial instead of brown and it doesn't have a gold border around the date. So basically it is the older strap version on a bracelet.

I found this one on watch station, but pretty sure every TD can source this one.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Dial pattern is wrong. Dial color is wrong. The way they wrote Patek Phillip on the dial is wrong. Not the font, underneath the words, look at the pic I attached. The date wheel doesn't have a border like markiemark said. Only thing correct is the RG color of the case and bracelet. Big no in my books

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
^^ many thanks buddy. The pic is back. I guess it went off line for some reason. But it's back. thanks for the effort and the link. We all appreciate it.

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
Ok so conclusion? Buy old miyota or MK with decorated movement?

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
If you want close hands and decorated movement but MKF if you want more all around accurate with incorrect hands only then by Older Miyota

Miltiades

Known Member
7/7/10
Yes MKF V2 has been released can the experts give us some insights, been looking for a nice nautilus would this be the best there is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
I like the hour markers better on the normal miyota.. they seem sharper :) Is this MKF version worth +$80? I don't think so tbh

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
Date window on MKF looks not square but more rectangular

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Ok, decorated movement if you'd like...

But that dial is just plain wrong sorry to say.

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
Ok, decorated movement if you'd like...

But that dial is just plain wrong sorry to say.

Indeed, dial pattern looks sh*t, date window is totally wrong, looks like the shape of the lugs too... I prefer normal miyota even if the MKF was same price