• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[3K factory] PP Aquanaut 5167 rep vs. gen

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I think the wrong time chose them. But in the long term it will all work out

I hope Bangkok good ??, just saw in news it’s look empty, I canceled my shopping trip , my shoes maker and tailor waiting me in 10/Feb..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
I hope Bangkok good ??, just saw in news it’s look empty, I canceled my shopping trip , my shoes maker and tailor waiting me in 10/Feb..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I moved to Hua Hin last year . Was in Silom (Bangkok) on business yesterday. At the Jewellery Trade Center (I trade in gemstones) Very quiet.

Bangkok Gem Show starts next week, they are expecting a disastrous turn out.

Perfectly safe to be in Bangkok.

Probably safe to be in China. My factory in Shenzhen started work Monday. No one has the virus. Care is being taken.

China needs to get back to work.

If their economy were to suffer too much, many more people would ultimately suffer as a result.

Reactions: Repworld

Siukai0614

Horology Curious
29/5/19
Same here, worst timing ever!!! Even worse is my TD got a watch before CNY but it had a movement power issue so they rejected it... I was so close!!!

DC

So bad to hear this ..I placed my order via Andrew on 16 Jan (Right before CNY and this coronavirus outbreak ) and what he’s telling me today earlier is the 3KF Factory will only resume operations on 20/2,

probably we gonna wait until early March to have our watch delivered :(

Peguine

Mac and Cheese sucks
18/3/19
At a mcdonalds birthday party
I’m gonna get a 3k after this whole virus fiasco dies down but I rly want it with 2 conditions met

1. Olive green rubber strap
2. Tiffany & co stamp

does anyone know if 3k sells the strap or where to get one with the correct colour?

Could someone nudge me in the correct direction of a modder or person who could do custom pad printing on the dial?

thanks a lot guys!

ivan

Reactions: XLR8R

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
I’m gonna get a 3k after this whole virus fiasco dies down but I rly want it with 2 conditions met

1. Olive green rubber strap
2. Tiffany & co stamp

does anyone know if 3k sells the strap or where to get one with the correct colour?

Could someone nudge me in the correct direction of a modder or person who could do custom pad printing on the dial?

thanks a lot guys!

ivan

I’ve only ever seen one aftermarket olive green strap that was anywhere near close, it was on aliexpress believe it or not, colour was very close and it had the metal pins and correct marking on the back, seller has since disappeared, every other green strap I’ve seen is utter crap, colour is miles off. I’m still searching daily in the hope they appear back on there, if they do I’ll let you know. Gen green straps as you probably know are not available from Patek anymore for the 5167 and currently go for $3k + when they come up for sale elsewhere.

As for the Tiffany stamp, you may be in luck:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...nautilus/page6

Last edited:

Siukai0614

Horology Curious
29/5/19
Hello homies just wanna share some updates -

I already received the QC Pics from Andrew yesterday ( Again I place the order on 16 Jan ) and finally I can get to see more details from the picture -

Overall the movement and the dial looks BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to bring this beautiful watch out !

I have found some problems on the QC Pics :

1. "Patek Philippe" Font on dial is not centered ( I have looked the picture shared by jvevermind and it seems he's having the same problem but its not as obvious as this one , Appreciate if he can confirm with us again , question here is whether this will be a common issue from 3KF factory )

2. "Patek Philippe" Printing on the movement the "T" is faded ( Again it seems jvevermind 's picture looks fine as well )

qVCc3.jpg
qVTis.jpg
qVXCY.jpg

Maybe we can wait for more QC Pics upload to here and see the consistency of 3KF's work and even a in depth review from all experts here in RWI !;)for my case I already feedback to Andrew and need to see how's the response from the factory side.

Ps: Shout out to Andrew cuz he literally replied me 10 mins later after I spotted the movement problem!

Again wish you guys can receive your perfect timepiece soon!:p:p

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
PureTime has it. $578.00 for the rubber strap model and $588.00 for the stainless bracelet model.
Makes no sense.. Is $10 more for steel? Surely the rubber strap is cheaper than steel

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
Hello homies just wanna share some updates -

I already received the QC Pics from Andrew yesterday ( Again I place the order on 16 Jan ) and finally I can get to see more details from the picture -

Overall the movement and the dial looks BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to bring this beautiful watch out !

I have found some problems on the QC Pics :

1. "Patek Philippe" Font on dial is not centered ( I have looked the picture shared by jvevermind and it seems he's having the same problem but its not as obvious as this one , Appreciate if he can confirm with us again , question here is whether this will be a common issue from 3KF factory )

2. "Patek Philippe" Printing on the movement the "T" is faded ( Again it seems jvevermind 's picture looks fine as well )

qVCc3.jpg
qVTis.jpg
qVXCY.jpg

Maybe we can wait for more QC Pics upload to here and see the consistency of 3KF's work and even a in depth review from all experts here in RWI !;)for my case I already feedback to Andrew and need to see how's the response from the factory side.

Ps: Shout out to Andrew cuz he literally replied me 10 mins later after I spotted the movement problem!

Again wish you guys can receive your perfect timepiece soon!:p:p

to my eyes even the lume is wrong, hands have white/cream lume and dial looks more greenish...but luckily you got the white gold case, at least this is what chinese are telling you LOL

anorphirith

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/09
I'm surprised the T of the back lettering passed the 3K factory QC. makes me doubt the reliability of the movement itself.

timnic54

16/2/16
Thailand
I'm surprised the T of the back lettering passed the 3K factory QC. makes me doubt the reliability of the movement itself.

The printing quality on the movement would not be in any way associated with the overall reliability of the movement as it will not have been done at the factory where the movement was made. As always it will have been done post production. I am personally pleased it is not engraved as this would potentially cause some problems.

The slight left justification on the Dial printing seems to be apparent on every image I have seen. I don't think they will abandon a production of dials for this. They may or may not correct it in the next run.

linklocker

Horology Curious
29/7/19
I heard from my TD that the movement on the stainless steel bracelet version is actually engraved while the rubber strap has printed movement. He is unable to send me the QC photos just yet but if this is true it might be better to purchase the engraved version with an extra rubber strap.

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
I heard from my TD that the movement on the stainless steel bracelet version is actually engraved while the rubber strap has printed movement. He is unable to send me the QC photos just yet but if this is true it might be better to purchase the engraved version with an extra rubber strap.

Not true I’ve had QC pics for a bracelet version it’s definitely printed

Tobel

6/7/17
but is the SWISS MADE printing not missing at the 6oclock? all 2017 pateks have that Swiss Made at 6oclick right?

There's dials with and some without