Thinking about making a Tiffany & Co. Stamp for Nautilus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post
    My skeleton Nautilus hasn't seen the light of day except for this photo.

lol mine looks exactly like that, too.

Comment

How's the mod progress going?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Gents - I'm excited to announce that after a considerable wait, the Tiffany print is finally ready!

Hats off to the phenomenal work from Spongebob on this! Seeing the print up close, it has far exceeded any initial expectations I may have had for this project. The print is a work of true artistry.

A huge thanks to MajorWilliams for his help with developing the Tiffany font. He's lent us a consulting eye throughout every stage of print prototypes.

Now without further delay, I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking:

Last edited by LuminorReptar; 03-06-20, 05:38.
          "Real G's move in silence like lasagna"

WTB :
          Genuine Handset for Daytona 116500
          Genuine Dial for Daytona 116519 LN

Comment

One more pic!

WTB :

Comment

How does one go about getting this done? Very interested. Thank you all for working on this project!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LuminorReptar View Post
                Gents - I'm excited to announce that after a considerable wait, the Tiffany print is finally ready!

Hats off to the phenomenal work from Spongebob on this! Seeing the print up close, it has far exceeded any initial expectations I may have had for this project. The print is a work of true artistry.

A huge thanks to MajorWilliams for his help with developing the Tiffany font. He's lent us a consulting eye throughout every stage of print prototypes.

Now without further delay, I'll let the pics do the rest of the talking:

This is absolutely mindblowingly amazing. The macro pic of just the font (second to last pic) shows just how detailed this print really is. Congrats to spongebob steve and thank you luminorreptar for sharing. This looks way better than that factory's attempt a month ago.

The only question remains, when can I get a dial? haha.

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post

This is absolutely mindblowingly amazing. The macro pic of just the font (second to last pic) shows just how detailed this print really is. Congrats to spongebob steve and thank you luminorreptar for sharing. This looks way better than that factory's attempt a month ago.

The only question remains, when can I get a dial? haha.
                  Is spongebob accepting orders for this mod? If so I will send my PPF dial right along. Hehe.

Thank you for the work Major

Comment

Would love that on my PPF v3, but definitely need to fix the crown issue first....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbowkin View Post

Is spongebob accepting orders for this mod? If so I will send my PPF dial right along. Hehe.

Thank you for the work Major
                      I believe he's accepting orders now - definitely reach out!

WTB :

Comment

Originally posted by LuminorReptar View Post

I believe he's accepting orders now - definitely reach out!
                        Thanks. I just reached out to Spongebob . Let's hope he replies or can see this post. Thanks all!

Comment

I have seen a fair few mods on the forums over the years but this is easily one of the most well-executed and well documented.

Props to anyone who had a involvement in this.

This and the crown mod on a PPF 5711 and in my eyes you have the perfect watch

Comment

I'm going to ask Steve if maybe he can just add it to his existing datewheel.info website so folks can order it. That would be easier, and I can edit the OP if he does to reflect that.

Comment

Congratulations and thank you for making this happen.

Comment

Is there any update on getting these added to the date wheel site? i'm obsessed with this mod and must have it!

Comment

Working...
                                X