• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2014 TC's Rolex Submariner 16610LV

J.S.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/12
I am waiting over 6 weeks for the watch now. Hope it will be here in short time...
If you get it, please do tell how long was the shipping from the place where package was shipped and did it came from UK or somewhere else.

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
receiived today the new tc lv. great piece but.... the hour hand has not 3d as my tc v6.....

what do you think guys ?

benjji

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/13
SDC10814_zps5yr4jyax.jpg

SDC10816%20-%20Copia_zpsudynjygs.jpg

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
OMG its Ansel Adams....Sorry my photo skills got better so will yours, Congrats its a Beauty

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
No tipping point. Relax you wait months for a service on a genuine and this almost as good a fraction of the price

almostthere

Known Member
16/1/15
Ha. what I don't get is people who have paid after me and recieved theirs in less than 30 days. Am I missing something?

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
Ha. what I don't get is people who have paid after me and recieved theirs in less than 30 days. Am I missing something?

TC is generally first-in-first out. I really haven't seen evidence of him manipulating his work list.

almostthere

Known Member
16/1/15
I'm sorry but for the past month and a half I've been following the forums of people who have ordered and several already received theirs ahead of me. Which I find unfair but I have to accept that. Tc does what he does, I have no control over that obviously. Just wait.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I'm sorry but for the past month and a half I've been following the forums of people who have ordered and several already received theirs ahead of me. Which I find unfair but I have to accept that. Tc does what he does, I have no control over that obviously. Just wait.

Yeah, you're 6 weeks in. This is about the time you'll get tracking info... be patient, TC will deliver.

almostthere

Known Member
16/1/15
Here's my situation. I've gotten a email back from tc on 4/17. Tc said he'll be working on my watch in the coming week, but two weeks have passed, no email nothing. I'm going into my 7th week at which point should I email him or wait even further. I have friends who are very interested in his watch but I have nothing to show for. Basically if they like it I'll be ordering more. I've told them it's a 30-40 day wait but that time has passed. What to do

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
All you can do is be patient. You'll get it soon and more e-mails to TC won't get it done any faster. You're in a long, slow moving line and hopefully you realized that when you bought it.

Kennedykmd

28/7/13
Here's my situation. I've gotten a email back from tc on 4/17. Tc said he'll be working on my watch in the coming week, but two weeks have passed, no email nothing. I'm going into my 7th week at which point should I email him or wait even further. I have friends who are very interested in his watch but I have nothing to show for. Basically if they like it I'll be ordering more. I've told them it's a 30-40 day wait but that time has passed. What to do

Be patient! TC is a busy guy but certainly delivers. Before you know it you'll have a tracking number in your inbox! Patience is key!
6e4ad8a6649c715498db6d9ea6863023.jpg

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
All you guys complaining you haven't gotten your watches yet, just pray it works, upon receiving my TCLV I found dates didn't change over at all unless you manually changed it via crown. Spoken with TC and he told me to send it in to him but it would be 2 months before he got to it, speaking with others I hear this is normal. I am sending mine into someone else and eating up the repair fees as 2 months is a little long to wait, he was certainly quicker taking my money.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
No matter all we go through in the end the watch is worth it, just throw a couple hundred + more on it and it will work perfect, I know a guy who can put a genuine Crown, WSO Tube and ETA 2824.

J.S.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/12
Whatever watch it is, if sent by postal service you never know how it's going to work afterwards. Rep or gen, doesn't make a difference. If watch is expensive one l like genuine then usually these are sent by couriers but still one can't be sure.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
All you guys complaining you haven't gotten your watches yet, just pray it works, upon receiving my TCLV I found dates didn't change over at all unless you manually changed it via crown. Spoken with TC and he told me to send it in to him but it would be 2 months before he got to it, speaking with others I hear this is normal. I am sending mine into someone else and eating up the repair fees as 2 months is a little long to wait, he was certainly quicker taking my money.

I've bought 4 watches from him. Never had any problem with them working. No prayers required. Good of TC to honor your issue with the watch. I'm sure there is a percentage of infant mortality failures. It is pretty small though if a failure = movement issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsh

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/4/10
This watch is crazy close to my gen