• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2014 TC's Rolex Submariner 16610LV

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I have a TC LN V6 and new TC LV and they both keep perfect time so I would be worried. I know a guy who can put in new swiss 2824s and he is fast and reliable. But my TCs run perfect.

SertiSub

24/7/13
Got mine this past Friday. Paid via company check on 3/13.

UNDER 30 days! I'M LOVIN IT!!

almostthere

Known Member
16/1/15
Sertisub did u get an email from tc from usps? because I ordered and paid on the 3-10-15. Which he acknowledged through email. You're one of the bunch that have received theirs early in under 30 days. Should I email tc?

J.S.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/12
Ha! I paid back at the end of October, when TC announced the new LV - then patiently I had to wait until February to receive mine. ;(

Anyway, from day one the movement has been off for 1-2 minutes, so I had it regulated to around +5 secs/day. Recently it's bee running very fast again at +1 min/day. Anyone getting the same thing with their TC LVs? I'm trying to determine if I should be worried because the movement isn't accurate and dependable. I've emailed TC about it, but you know how busy he is. :(
Have you tried demagnetise your movement?
These movements are usually pretty good except those which ones had gear problems.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Sorry, but I don't think TC's going to be too concerned about a movement you've been wearing for a few months. I'm not sure what he could tell you anyways. He can't fix it over the Internet.

Giving a a good whack into you palm is as good advice as I can come up with. Sometimes the hairspring gets tangled and that's been known to help. Other than that and demagnetizing, you need to get inside and look for the problem. And demagnetizing isn't very common unless you're playing with very large magnets.

Hoonz

Known Member
22/5/14
Orlando, Florida
Sorry, but I don't think TC's going to be too concerned about a movement you've been wearing for a few months. I'm not sure what he could tell you anyways. He can't fix it over the Internet.

Giving a a good whack into you palm is as good advice as I can come up with. Sometimes the hairspring gets tangled and that's been known to help. Other than that and demagnetizing, you need to get inside and look for the problem. And demagnetizing isn't very common unless you're playing with very large magnets.

It's true I've used the watch for a couple of months, but the issue has already been there from day one. I'm not asking TC to replace the watch, I'm merely asking him, what the issue might be. I'm going to try to demagnetize the watch and see. :)

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Slap it on the back hard a couple times or throw in a nice new swiss 2824 and a genuine crown on WSO tube then you are set for life.

jjext

Known Member
12/11/14
You learned a lot then. Everyone should study.

Yes I've learnt something new... may-July 2014 batch was having issues of the reverse gear.. but I assumed it fix now yeah? And I still don't get it when you said the winding does not slip well... I would say it's depend on luck??

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
Ha! I paid back at the end of October, when TC announced the new LV - then patiently I had to wait until February to receive mine. ;(

Anyway, from day one the movement has been off for 1-2 minutes, so I had it regulated to around +5 secs/day. Recently it's bee running very fast again at +1 min/day. Anyone getting the same thing with their TC LVs? I'm trying to determine if I should be worried because the movement isn't accurate and dependable. I've emailed TC about it, but you know how busy he is. :(

Hoonz,
I'm having the same issue. I keep mine on a winder and it will gain about 5 minutes every couple of weeks. I've never regulated a watch before but I'm about to do some reading and figure out how I can get this thing a little closer.

krotzn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/15
I am waiting over 6 weeks for the watch now. Hope it will be here in short time...