• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Order with Tony - 2 x Pam 320 (Crazy Sale)

$yr0

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/12
Hey!

I ordered today two pam 320. i dont really know if my order was taken, i have paid on the visa site so in my opinion everything should be fine. i have written tony an email asking for a confirmation for receiving my order.

now i am waiting for a confirmation email and qc pictures :)

ks653

Known Member
7/1/12
Give it a day or two... my experience was similar... paid by visa on his site and got a response the next day that the transaction went through.. seems like the transaction was not real time and that someone had to eventually put it through the system or something...

This is what the page said after I completed the transaction:
Payment result: Your payment is being processed

$yr0

5/8/12
Give it a day or two... my experience was similar... paid by visa on his site and got a response the next day that the transaction went through.. seems like the transaction was not real time and that someone had to eventually put it through the system or something...

This is what the page said after I completed the transaction:
Payment result: Your payment is being processed

same experience i had today i was transfered back to the site to tony at it was something like that! thank you very much :)

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
you guys are lucky! i tried 2 credit cards, it says payment declined :(

any ideas?

ks653

Known Member
7/1/12
Anticipating this, I had actually called up my CC company and informed them that I am making a payment (& the amount as well) and that they should not decline it...

One thing to note is that my CC Issuer charged me about 3% FX fees (as probably the transaction was not in US$).. if you have a card without any FX fees, would recommend using that to save some dough...

you guys are lucky! i tried 2 credit cards, it says payment declined :(

any ideas?

I hope u're using VISA..

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
I checked this morning and the pending transaction still hasen't shown up.. perhaps things take a bit longer in china.

jsnowball81

Renowned Member
26/12/11
Did anyone else have the items dissappear from the order on his website?

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
yea i called my CC company before i tried to pay tony. after the payment was declined i called again to ask them whats up they said "there are technical difficulties on the other end"
man i really wanted those watches lol
i am actually bummed :(

yea both my CCs are visa

lee714

15/8/12
I emailed him in the afternoon yesterday, haven't received an email yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

esquisse1

Renowned Member
21/8/12
I placed an order today (Pam 320 + Breitling Avenger) , This morning : Visa payment declined....
5 mn ago : your payment is being processed:picard:

cvp3

Renowned Member
11/8/11
Just got an email from Tony after 36 hours. He must be swamped with all these deal watches.

fragzzone

18/11/10
I placed an order today and paid with visa, I got the message that payment is being processed. And I also got a message from the bank that my card had been charged.

I emailed Tony and now I am waiting for his reply, hoping everything is in order.

esquisse1

Renowned Member
21/8/12
I placed an order today and paid with visa, I got the message that payment is being processed. And I also got a message from the bank that my card had been charged.

I emailed Tony and now I am waiting for his reply, hoping everything is in order.
We are on the same boat !

$yr0

5/8/12
now i tried a second order and it says payment declined o_O hope that it works in the afternoon

cvp3

Renowned Member
11/8/11
Looks like the sale ended again, so probably OOS as you mentioned.

esquisse1

Renowned Member
21/8/12
I checked this morning my order history: my order change to $ 0.00 :cry:
Am I alone like that?
Is this order canceled ?

DirkDoxa

Known Member
11/7/12
Mine said: Payment result: Your payment is being processed
then yesterday the charges showed pending on my Visa and then this AM an e-mail from Tony saying all is good and QC pics will follow!

esquisse1

Renowned Member
21/8/12
Yesss ! :bounce: Tony got my payment.
One Breitling +one PAM :bubbles: