• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ok, now i'm confused..

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
all this while i thought RWG was Replica Watch Guide, am i wrong.? as in replica-watch-guide.com.. if so..what is rwgforum.com.? r they e same.? :s

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
RWG (RWG1.1) is www.replica-watches-guide.com
RWGforum, (the RWG stands for Replica Watch Group) also known as RWG2 was formed by ex members of the old RWG when it began to fall apart several years ago before finally vanishing (RWG1 that is) only to be revived by greg_r and myself so JohnG had a home where he wasn't at constant risk of being banned :)
Simple, see?

It's a long story . . .

Col.

Col.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That depends on which one they are talking about.
If you go by the URLs RWG should be RWG1/replica-watches-guide.com and RWG2/RWGroup should be referred to as RWGforum.

Col.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
The RWG1 site that Col will mention is sometimes referred to as our sister site or "next door". It has a smaller membership and a more, um, how do I say this, casual atmosphere.

I am a VIP member of both.

RWG is another large forum and you will find members from here over there, too. Nice folks there.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
RWG1, I think, is what Col used to call RWG Jr.

What Col also referred to as 1.1 until they settled the domain issue recently.

I think.

:wacko:

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Negative, RWGjr is rwgforum.com. It is "jr", as in the second forum named "RWG". Also called RWG2. Greg and Col's RWG will be referred to as RWG1.1 or RWG1 usually.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
This has to be some sort of record. The more information that is given, the more confused I get.

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
RWG (RWG1.1) is www.replica-watches-guide.com
RWGforum, (the RWG stands for Replica Watch Group) also known as RWG2 was formed by ex members of the old RWG when it began to fall apart several years ago before finally vanishing (RWG1 that is) only to be revived by greg_r and myself so JohnG had a home where he wasn't at constant risk of being banned :)
Simple, see?

It's a long story . . .

Col.

Col.

Long story??? Thats a long run on sentence that i had to read real slow to follow. :)

I think I got it now. That actually explained it for me perfect. Thanks

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Negative, RWGjr is rwgforum.com. It is "jr", as in the second forum named "RWG". Also called RWG2. Greg and Col's RWG will be referred to as RWG1.1 or RWG1 usually.

or just the very suitable name #the nuthouse" :)
great place...... I always swing by for a peep at their always sarchastic and dirty jokes...