• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

126610 from Clean factory

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
FWIW, I compared the dial on the jtime page to a VSF dial I have and printed sides appear to be identical. A little variation on the back side, but I would say they appear to be printed by the same manufacturer that made the VSF dials.

I will give it try , pretty sure bracelet , clasp will be better then vsf , rest we will see

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
FWIW, I compared the dial on the jtime page to a VSF dial I have and printed sides appear to be identical. A little variation on the back side, but I would say they appear to be printed by the same manufacturer that made the VSF dials.
I did it also,and can not tell any difference.
Maybe a little fatter printed on vsf(specially.at swiss made and the crown in the middle) ?
jUtAkF.jpg
jUtLVt.jpg
jUt5i2.jpg
jUtUpE.jpg
jUtWGn.jpg
jUtiL3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WatchSmith.US

Carrick1

30/8/15
That what I was thinking but I’m an amateur compared to other members here

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Its a 3ef but intime caption is very clever because first it states that it uses clean bezel lol, i vet a lot of people will get confused

I've noticed they also did something similar if you look under the newly listed watches at the VRF BLRO / BLNR.. The description states they're using CF inserts when we know they arent, this will definitely confuse some.

the massakretor

23/8/13
The 3EF version though, uses CF parts. Look at their GMT Pepsi, it also share the same CF flaws, like the short minute hand and insert without the lip. CF silently fixed those, not sure about 3EF since I've not seen any watch irl

So this 3EF 126610LV could definitely use CF parts.

the massakretor

23/8/13
On another note, the CF quality check pictures show a very nice watch, but lugs look a bit fat to me.

Is it my eyes?

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I wish it was flawless! I can see at least a crooked 6 o'clock marker (check the lume shot also) and a misaligned cyclops... I think 9 o'clock marker is also crooked. Some bracelet links have gaps and clasp finishing is not as good. Doesn't look like CF..

Last edited: