• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610 LV - The Hulk

nveo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/12
Has anyone seen this......

hi....
I am new to this forum and this is my first post...... :)
I am looking to buy this sub (hulk) but don't know which one to go for, i've seen the one on puretime and i found one from perfect watches ~link removed~

is it the best there is or is there something better?

thank u

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
hi....
I am new to this forum and this is my first post...... :)
I am looking to buy this sub (hulk) but don't know which one to go for, i've seen the one on puretime and i found one from perfect watches ~link removed~

is it the best there is or is there something better?

thank u

Not Buy for this site...is a spam....buy on the sellers recognized by the forum...:)

nveo

7/8/12
Not Buy for this site...is a spam....buy on the sellers recognized by the forum...:)

thank you for the reply.... how about puretime or is there anywhere better...

i am in the uk....

justlounging

I'm Pretty Popular
14/10/10
well nveo, what is better? it's really up to you in the end right? you'll be the one wearing the watch and looking at it..

all reps have some flaws and what flaws can you accept with each version...

i suggest doing a search and reading up on the various subs..as of now, if you want a very good Out of box Sub, go for TC..all you need after that would be a gen insert to complete it..that will easily set you back about US$700-800, depending on the cost of the gen insert..

*edit*

If you are looking for a Hulk, there currently isn't any good rep of this..however the recent Noob version has been getting alot of attention..you can buy that from any of our Trusted Dealers and then start from there..

Figure out your budget, then figure out what flaws you can accept, whether you want to mod the rep or leave it as is..and go from there..

there's loads to learn so stay and enjoy the wealth of knowledge available here..

:)

nveo

7/8/12
well nveo, what is better? it's really up to you in the end right? you'll be the one wearing the watch and looking at it..

all reps have some flaws and what flaws can you accept with each version...

i suggest doing a search and reading up on the various subs..as of now, if you want a very good Out of box Sub, go for TC..all you need after that would be a gen insert to complete it..that will easily set you back about US$700-800, depending on the cost of the gen insert..

*edit*

If you are looking for a Hulk, there currently isn't any good rep of this..however the recent Noob version has been getting alot of attention..you can buy that from any of our Trusted Dealers and then start from there..

Figure out your budget, then figure out what flaws you can accept, whether you want to mod the rep or leave it as is..and go from there..

there's loads to learn so stay and enjoy the wealth of knowledge available here..

:)

thank you for the great info....
i am new to the rep world so bear with me..... i found two on puretime
Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob Maker Edition ETA2836
or
Submariner 116610 LN SA3135 Best Edition
which one would you go for? i like both but i what one that is very close to the gen...

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
One questions..But The case noob accept a genuine crystal or tc crystal?..Thank's...

Watch008

28/5/13
This has been a great trove of information! All of you guys are great. Reviving this thread to see if we can collectively come up with some good solutions to the LV rep. Fire away men.

live1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/3/13
what about it,its the v2