• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Thx for the opinion!
Can you explain why?

Wrong movement, this movement was not in this case, color of the case is more grey then all black

Guru sent this from the iPad using Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Wow guru !!
Congrats !!
It looks much better than catalogue pics !!
Thanks for sharing

I think so too, great looking watch and the blue is right color

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
Wrong movement, this movement was not in this case, color of the case is more grey then all black

Thx! The ABB is in in your opinion spot on?

HR911

Renowned Member
27/8/09
UK
Hi Guru,

I received my Black Magic last week from Perfect Clones......it is fantastic.

There are pictures of it from Ekalovsky over on RG in the Jos Nana dealer section.

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
In my opinion the All Black Green is the most accurate one (date wheel color and H)! The genuine All Black Blue has a black H and the date wheel color should be blue instead of black! I would like to get further information about the All Black? Is there anybody out there who has purchased the All Black? What's your opinion? Is the color to grayish?

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
By this one. :)

APHBB090.jpg

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Merry Christmas ALE, this thread and all your hard work is really great and helped me pull the trigger on V6, a little while back.

Same to you my friend nige.
Many thanks for your kind recognition.
I'm very glad to have introduce you in the V6 world. LOL
Enjoy your v6!!

slickrick773

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/11
thanks

thanks, this clears up my questions about loctite. I cant wait to get my HBB!

Don't go using the loctite blue or red; you need to have the low strength purple Loctite 222MS (made for <6mm fasteners)

You can put a drop of loctite onto a clean surface and dip the screw's thread onto the drop. Don't over dip the screw (don't let it drip when picked up). Pick it up and wait a few seconds before screwing it in but do not over tighten the screw. Stop as soon as you feel a bit of resistance.

slickrick773

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/11
HBB Black Magic it is..

Thanks for the words of wisdom fellas. I really enjoyed this thread. I've finally decided on my second rep. & I've got the rep fever. I'm ordering either tomorrow or Tuesday and will post QC as soon as they come in.

Cheers

Rick

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I will also thank ALE for the great thread he started. :)

Thanks jonas you are very kind.
And well said "started" because most of the merit is of this thread is from all the posters before.
ALE

samwill

Horology Curious
25/8/10
In my opinion the All Black Green is the most accurate one (date wheel color and H)! The genuine All Black Blue has a black H and the date wheel color should be blue instead of black! I would like to get further information about the All Black? Is there anybody out there who has purchased the All Black? What's your opinion? Is the color to grayish?

I have the all black - looks black to me!!