• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

D

d4m.test

This is the first V6 SS that Lay sold.

the camera angle is just a little off but the marker @ 6 seems pretty straight.
eugIll.jpg

The AR on the V6's are fantastic but I got drunk with wanting to mod my first rep.
mPD1Fl.jpg

crystal height is about the same as the stock V6
kViFWl.jpg

dS2rKl.jpg

Mikey crystal in daylight still reflects a hint of light blue, there is a subtle difference, the V6 AR is good.

V6 reflection from a fluorescent
B3uGgl.jpg

Mark 2 (Clear-AR)
7jydSl.jpg

I also had it relumed. I got spoiled with the brightness and longevity of some of my other watches, the dial tries to compete with the sun in a touch of shade and torches up in parking garages or tunnels.
1vgXvl.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Nice one Saras!!! So does Mikeys crystal worth the effort?

D

d4m.test

Thanks paparas,

Holding the two side by side the Mark-2 reflects light blue with direct natural light where the V6 has a heavier darker purple. Both crystals disappear but the Mark-2 is higher quality. Mikey's crystal is better but the V6 crystal and AR is good. I think a quality V6 is good out the box.

D

d4m.test

wasn't my choice, I sent it off to a modder who told me he had done HBB's before. That was the result he even lummed marker @ 3 which I edited out of the pic. I didn't even realize the hands were incorrect till you pointed it out, I'm not educated about the look of HBB's.

pierreilforno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/11
looks grey to me, the H-screws and numbers in dial looks black. should it look this way?

iam still waitn for the IB V6

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
I think it's too grey...
Maybe with some different pics we can see it better...
For me that pic look like crap...

This should be named All Grey I !!!

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-23.613096,-46.740198"]Google Maps[/ame]

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
I think it's too grey...
Maybe with some different pics we can see it better...
For me that pic look like crap...

This should be named All Grey I !!!

---
I am here: Google Maps

I agree, although one of my favorite Hublot reps is the Earl Grey model...I wish there was a good rep of that!

Does anyone know of any new V6 models that are going to be released soon, or is it just a case of waiting to see?

Mendel272

8/12/11
Definitely doesnt look black...but both sites are using the exact same shots, so it may just be the pics

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Definitively it seems gray in the pics.
The matt black sometimes looks like gray in the pics, but I think in this case is too much gray.
Perhaps is just a pics issue and the watch is black... But I don't know.
We need wait for the correct pics and the opinions from an owner member.
Please buyer of All Black II inform asap !!
Waiting for your information

pierreilforno

30/10/11
its out with price on PT now, i dont know about the bezel, they say its tungsten. but is it tungsten or ti?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
HBB V6 Ice Bang- Puretime

Thanks again pierreilforno for the information and contribution

PURETIME has launhed the HBB V6 Ice Bang
PRICE: 418$ thr first Ice Bang V6 price in the market

ICE BANG II Full Ceramic – Croco gummy
http://puretimewatch.com/product/big-bang-44mm-full-ceramic-evolution-ice-bang-on-gummy-strap-hub4104/
ICE BANG II Full Ceramic – Rubber
http://puretimewatch.com/product/big-bang-44mm-full-ceramic-evolution-ice-bang-on-rubber-strap-hub4104/

Puretime indicate Tungsten bezel but other dealer are indicating Titanium
We don’t know what material is really made of
We reamin waiting for your information

EDIT: Puretime has updated its catalogue indicating TITANIUM BEZEL

HBBV6ICEBANGII.jpg

luda46

12/5/10
Do you guys know where I can get v6 bezel screws? I am missing one on my bezel at 6 position and the dealer won't sell me any unless I buy another watch, which I do not want to do. Does anyone here have one extra to sell or know where I can source one?