• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

“Official Thread†HBB V6 Evolution – Compilation of data (pics)

samwill

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/8/10
Would you be so kind and post some wrist shots? Also outside the house!

Bear with me and I will get some pictures done for you. Whilst I understand & respect those who have concerns about the movement, this isn't an issue for me. The 0.0001% who would know certainly aren't amongst those who would ever see my watch. My issue with the all black has always been the white date, which imo defeats the object of this watch. This version corrects this issue and I think it looks fantastic. Hey, what do I know though!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Bear with me and I will get some pictures done for you. Whilst I understand & respect those who have concerns about the movement, this isn't an issue for me. The 0.0001% who would know certainly aren't amongst those who would ever see my watch. My issue with the all black has always been the white date, which imo defeats the object of this watch. This version corrects this issue and I think it looks fantastic. Hey, what do I know though!

Hi samwill
We all are looking forward to your All Black pics.
I guess you are talking about a V6 All Black with circular bridges in the mvmt.
Therefore, Please take your pics and share them as soon as possible
icon7.gif

Many thanks in advance for your kind contribution.
ALE

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11

Would highly appreciate some pics, because I am really considering buying the v6 all black!

elzac

Known Member
7/12/10
bros,

Any comments on the V6 ice bang ... thinking of using the last bit of my bonus to buy it lol

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
bros,

Any comments on the V6 ice bang ... thinking of using the last bit of my bonus to buy it lol

We all are waiting for comments and real pics and wristshots of ALL BLACK and ICE BANG V6
They will come soon (I hope)

elzac

Known Member
7/12/10
Roger... standing by :)

The all black blue / green looks great ... but it seems too loud for me lol...

Ice bang seems more suitable... Cant wait to buy my 1st hublot rep....

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Roger... standing by :)

The all black blue / green looks great ... but it seems too loud for me lol...

Ice bang seems more suitable... Cant wait to buy my 1st hublot rep....

You have the Black Magic V6 already available
And you have for a very good price the Ice Bang old version V1 Lite , FULL CERAMIC AND tI BEZEL, an awesome watch.

http://www.marvellousreplica.com/products_detail.php?ProId=1374

I have just bought one and I'm very happy with it.
The pics don't make it justice. Believe me
ICEPOSTcopiar.jpg

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
ALE this looks awesome!!! How is the quaility of the case???

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE this looks awesome!!! How is the quaility of the case???
Hi paparas
This is one of the best well finished watches I have. Ceramic case and lugs are very well finished and the Ti bezel quality is awesome. The colour of markers match nice with the Ti bezel and the dial colour is very smart. It is one of my favourite reps.
Believe me, the pics cannot show the beauty of this watch!!
I was impressed from the first time I saw it in my hand.
I have two friends who bought one like this immediately
For the price of Marvellous ( 258$ ) it is a bargain.
If you like the old Ice Bang go for it. You cannot go wrong !!

BTW. congrats for your nomination to RWI awards

@ THANKS Matt_555
Folowing the kind indication of Matt_555 by a PM, I have corrected the link of the BLACK MAGIC II from MARVELLOUS.
Many thanks Matt for your kind contribution !!
You and people like you make better this thread !

Sorry for the possible troubles
ALE

watchcollector

Renowned Member
23/9/10
ALE, how is the bezel on this Ice Bang you have, is it brushed in the same way like the gen? And does it get scratches on it? Because I know that Ti is a very sensitive material... And how is the AR, doesn't peel off after extensive wear? Thanks.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
ALE, how is the bezel on this Ice Bang you have, is it brushed in the same way like the gen? And does it get scratches on it? Because I know that Ti is a very sensitive material... And how is the AR, doesn't peel off after extensive wear? Thanks.

Hi watchcollector
The bezel is very very fine brushed and very well finished. It is really beatifull
I have not tried to scratch it with a piece of SS or iron to check if it is real Ti. Because It is a pity to touch such a beautiful thing. Perhaps in the future I will remove it and will try checking in the back side of the bezel. LOL
I get used to wear my AP Chronopassion and I take the same care with it.
I have no scratches at this moment. Crossing fingers.
Really, I have asked Marvellous for a darkened Steel bezel, like the fisrt versions of V1, but Marvellous told me that it was impossible in the last series.
Anyway, the Ti bezel looks awesome.

The AR is a very little blueish and I think it will be good like all V1 watches.
Due to Ti is not a watch for extensive wear, like the Chronopassion.

watchcollector

Renowned Member
23/9/10
Gracias, ALE! :)
I see that you're from Spain, so did RM send you the watch by the triangle method through UK, or is he shipping all his products only directly from China?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Gracias, ALE! :)
I see that you're from Spain, so did RM send you the watch by the triangle method through UK, or is he shipping all his products only directly from China?

Hi watch
I think you mean MR (Marvellous replica)
Usually I use triangle shipment UK with Marvellous, because they can use this system and have UK contacts to do it.
But this month I have tried to have two shipments from MR direct to Spain. In Spain customs are not very hard.
Anyway, I have used shipment direct to Spain from Timeshop many times and I have never had problems.
But all depends on your country, be careful !!

samwill

25/8/10
Hi samwill
We all are looking forward to your All Black pics.
I guess you are talking about a V6 All Black with circular bridges in the mvmt.
Therefore, Please take your pics and share them as soon as possible
icon7.gif

Many thanks in advance for your kind contribution.
ALE

Here are some quick pics as requested!

DSCF2547-1.jpg

DSCF2548-1-1.jpg

DSCF2541-1.jpg

DSCF2540-1.jpg

DSCF2542.jpg

watchcollector

Renowned Member
23/9/10
Hi watch
I think you mean MR (Marvellous replica)
Usually I use triangle shipment UK with Marvellous, because they can use this system and have UK contacts to do it.
But this month I have tried to have two shipments from MR direct to Spain. In Spain customs are not very hard.
Anyway, I have used shipment direct to Spain from Timeshop many times and I have never had problems.
But all depends on your country, be careful !!

Yeah, sorry, it's MR instead RM. I never bought from him, and I need this triangle method as our custom is a nightmare and I want to avoid that. Thank you, once again!

samwill

25/8/10
Thx for the pictures! Would love to see some outside the house! Is the color really black or more grayish black?

The wrist shots were taken outside the house and are the best indication of the colour. The pics make it look alot lighter in colour than it actually is. I'm very happy with it.

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
After seeing the All Black pics I don't know wether to buy the All Black Green or the All Black! Any suggestions?