• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

Vacco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/19
Yes gen also has it.

You have the cannon pinion which inside of it there is the second hand pinion (the little pin you put the seconds hand on). Then you have the hour wheel wich goes on top of the cannon pinion and wich holds the hour hand. The Minute Hand goes on the cannon pinion itself. The brass colored Part is most likely the hour wheel and it is brass on the gen as well. So i assume its not a flaw at all.

Here's a pic of a gen (found on a forum) that also have this "feature". It depends on the lighting, on the wrist it's really not noticeable.

(Note that CF accurately replicates the 2017 dial, just in case anybody's wondering about the font difference)

Thank you that was very helpful!

Knackundback

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/6/20
Germany, NRW
I already RL this one.
I hope the next would is better, cause the time is running...1. July is coming in fast

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Knackundback

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/6/20
Germany, NRW
I already RL this one.
I hope the next would is better, cause the time is running...1. July is coming in fast

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
Has anyone tried their Clean in swimming activities? Old boy BP Sea dwellers were well waterproofed from factory and I used it freely at the beach.. I wonder can we use these Cleans same way

c.dimitri

24/11/19
Why does 1 july matter

Don‘t you know that from 01. July 2021 the 22€ import VAT EU exemption ends?

Currently EU and non-EU sellers selling goods online to EU consumers can import the goods into the EU, directly to the consumer, import VAT-free if the consignment of good(s) is valued at €22 or below. This ends 1 July 2021 and all imports will be subject to EU VAT. Goods valued above €150 will also be subject to import duties.

Vacco

22/5/19
Don‘t you know that from 01. July 2021 the 22€ import VAT EU exemption ends?

Currently EU and non-EU sellers selling goods online to EU consumers can import the goods into the EU, directly to the consumer, import VAT-free if the consignment of good(s) is valued at €22 or below. This ends 1 July 2021 and all imports will be subject to EU VAT. Goods valued above €150 will also be subject to import duties.

wow okay seems like I'm out of the loop , and if i buy something within the EU do I still need to pay VAT or duties?

c.dimitri

24/11/19
wow okay seems like I'm out of the loop , and if i buy something within the EU do I still need to pay VAT or duties?

No, you don‘t have.
Inside the EU is like sending goods in the same country.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
So the cost of this hobby is going up, at least for the EU hobbyists.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
That law doesn't even matter, TD's have a safe route to ship to eu. All the Packages i received in the last couple of months had a shipping label from Germany and also the sender had a german address. It basically all comes up to how good and clever the shipping agent your td uses is.