• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The official AP Diver discussion thread

ChineseGeraldGenta

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/3/21
I don't know if it will be useful to someone, but I report my experience with ZF
At the end of last year I got a ZF ap 15400 white dial (v2) with the usual sharpen bracelet.
A few days ago, I got a new Zf Ap 15500 blak dial (v2). Compared with the 15400 from the same factory, its bracelet is a lot smoother on wrist.
The finish is certainly different as it does not scratch like that of the 15400. But visually they are identical.
I don't know if in Zf they have started to remake the bracelets better or it is a coincidence that the latter arrived does not have the sharpness of 15400.

People will say this is in the wrong thread. But thanks for info I just ordered a 15500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Some additional pictures...
Pay attention to the full set, a true shitter per excellence.
​​​​Let's hope we can see a top tier factory replicate this beauty.

ZRzCUX.jpg

ZRzTRb.jpg

ZRzPQi.jpg

ZRzlbc.jpg

ZRzdhp.jpg

ZRzkn5.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Some additional pictures...
Pay attention to the full set, a true shitter per excellence.
​​​​Let's hope we can see a top tier factory replicate this beauty.

Wow man, amazing that you got to acquire a gen at such a low price :D

Tobel

6/7/17
Do you want to see how the gen looks? I know someone who owns it. :hehehe:

Doesn't it look 98% identical? Ok maybe this one is only 97% :D

Tobel

6/7/17
Lmao was cheap indeed, some guys will say I was friend with my AD :hehehe:

FYI, it's not my pics lol

Ahahah

​​​​​​Actually it seems you got screwed by your AD! :D

Reactions: SHB

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Wow!!!! Are you sure getting this from AD?? Is it china AD. Not even 98%. Remember we did not have the good rep on AP. Even the Diver 15703 ZF (the inner ring is closed ever made).
1. Gray dial is not even close, too light. Gen is more grey brown.
2. The date windows so off the bottom thicker and top. The date wheel just like 2813 date.
3. The inner ring number not bold enough and deep
4. The gold is so off, too yellowish
5. The mid link is little wide.
6. The logo too light need darker and crisp.
There are more... but i think that enough.

P.S: I know who owned gen. Shout it, someone will pop it out!!! Hehe.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Wow!!!! Are you sure getting this from AD?? Is it china AD. Not even 98%. Remember we did not have the good rep on AP. Even the Diver 15703 ZF (the inner ring is closed ever made).
1. Gray dial is not even close, too light. Gen is more grey brown.
2. The date windows so off the bottom thicker and top. The date wheel just like 2813 date.
3. The inner ring number not bold enough and deep
4. The gold is so off, too yellowish
5. The mid link is little wide.
6. The logo too light need darker and crisp.
There are more... but i think that enough.

P.S: I know who owned gen. Shout it, someone will pop it out!!! Hehe.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the complete QC lmao

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Quick question about the strap on my 15703, iv just bought a 15703 and it’s my first AP, the strap is standard length not the XS or anything does anyone know where to get a long or XL rubber strap for these?...cheers

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Quick question about the strap on my 15703, iv just bought a 15703 and it’s my first AP, the strap is standard length not the XS or anything does anyone know where to get a long or XL rubber strap for these?...cheers

As far as I know, only gen has the XL straps. Try Ebay?

Reactions: Allure

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Yep iv had a look...seem to be a lot of silly bright ones...lol..each to their own...I’ll do a google again or perhaps get a custom black leather made...thanks for the info...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yep iv had a look...seem to be a lot of silly bright ones...lol..each to their own...I’ll do a google again or perhaps get a custom black leather made...thanks for the info...

You are always welcome sir and all the best.

Reactions: Allure

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Hello everyone. Have a bit of a noob question for you all regarding the diver. I was watching a watchfinder video on the AP diver and in one of the scenes the lume seemed to be a very beautiful purple/blue as opposed to the green I normally see in videos/pictures. I remember reading somewhere that the lume changes colors regarding the type of light that it absorbs. Is this true for the gen? Also (if true), is this also the case for the rep, specifically the JF v10? Thanks in advance.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
i know nothing, but i know that 80% of the times I'm seeing 100% green light with my eyes, but my phone makes it look blue-ish

I've never seen this blue lume in a diver, and I boldly call for color aberration

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hello everyone. Have a bit of a noob question for you all regarding the diver. I was watching a watchfinder video on the AP diver and in one of the scenes the lume seemed to be a very beautiful purple/blue as opposed to the green I normally see in videos/pictures. I remember reading somewhere that the lume changes colors regarding the type of light that it absorbs. Is this true for the gen? Also (if true), is this also the case for the rep, specifically the JF v10? Thanks in advance.
Gen diver lume is green. Rep diver lume is green. Both are mediocre in intensity and duration and nothing to shout about.
If you want blue lume, either relume your own diver accordingly or get a Rolex with Chromalight.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
[mention]legend [/mention] [mention]SuperLory [/mention] thanks for clearing that up! I appreciate the quick response.

ChineseGeraldGenta

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/3/21
"REF. #15706AU.OO.A002CA.01

ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE DIVER

The Royal Oak Offshore Diver reference 15706AU.OO.A002CA.99 was created in 2012 for the Spanish national football team, in honor of their Euro Cup win.

LIMITED EDITION - ONLY 31 WAS MADE!"

https://www.chrono24.com/audemarspiguet/royal-oak-offshore-diver--id16417343.htm

Is this for real? Only 31 made? And 5 of them are on chrono24? How many of them are reps? Lol