• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Vacco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/19
Whats the difference between the vs3135 movement and vr3135 movement?
Does anyone know where I can still get this watch?

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Just recieved a gen 704 crown for my vsf 116,first feel is that the vsf is bulkier if i may say.
here a couple of shots i take

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
Just recieved a gen 704 crown for my vsf 116,first feel is that the vsf is bulkier if i may say.
here a couple of shots i take

it's easy to change it?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
It is not just unscrew-screw ,plug and play if that is whatt you want to know
Better to be handled by an expert, unless you tinker with your hands and have some experience

Reactions: Rehaut19

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I really like this polish/satin.

Pictures don't do really justice to Tom's work, even the way lights reflects after his polishing is way different to vsf stock polishing. Will take tomorrow pictures of the clasp, difference is massive.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Pictures don't do really justice to Tom's work, even the way lights reflects after his polishing is way different to vsf stock polishing. Will take tomorrow pictures of the clasp, difference is massive.

You can see that the difference is huge, wow it's very genlike.
Did it cost you a lot?
Some time ago I wanted to do this satin finish on my VSF, but the cost discouraged me. But now seeing your watch I would like to do it too.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
You can see that the difference is huge, wow it's very genlike.
Did it cost you a lot?
Some time ago I wanted to do this satin finish on my VSF, but the cost discouraged me. But now seeing your watch I would like to do it too.

Cost varies depending on what you want, you can write tom for a price. I have to say that He is the best person i have worked with, really honest and informs you about everything. I think his prices range between 125-200€

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuel.b

lidodisavio

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/4/21
Rumagnòl
I ask for information, the vsk hulk as a thickness size is faithful to the GEN? If not, is possible to install a more slim caseback? Thank you at all