• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yes, Euros is possible. Bank account is in a EU country. More details will come from him;)
and sure, also Li offers bank transfer siscount, sorry.

for cryptos even 8% if i remind correct.

Manuel.b

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuel.b

D.EASTLEY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
I’m no newbie here, but which TD are you guys using?
I normally use JTime but my payment was refunded due to their union card number...

Anyone recommend their preferred TD?

Trusty.

There is a 5pc Apr code as well.

Have ordered from intime and Mary in the past too. great experience

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Try to correct / proof it 1:1 with the dealer. if it doesnt works, open ticket.

Then change TD.

Another opinion, if you want a very good quality check and some services like cleaning and oiling the movement, just ask a "support provider" who will take care of everything.
Obviously paying the watch a bit more for this service.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
Another opinion, if you want a very good quality check and some services like cleaning and oiling the movement, just ask a "support provider" who will take care of everything.

I had it serviced right after receiving it to try and correct the flaw, and it was corrected, to a degree, but still quite noticeable. There’s enough TDs and I have already had good experiences with one.
If I bought a car from a dealer and they hid a mechanical defect, then sure, it’s my fault for not finding it or checking well enough for purchase. Still doesn’t mean I’d buy from that dealer again.

Reactions: Anonray

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20

I would never had a service by a TD... imo...

Reactions: Eatdirtfartdust

Richarris

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/21
I just hit up mine with some ceramic paint sealant I use on my car on the insert and crystal and wow, it pops even more

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So I've had a reputation here criticizing the VSF 126610LN and said I would not get it until they fixed a few things. I'm glad I waited to grab one cause they did fix the issues (primarily messed up SELs among a myriad of other things) and I think I got a great one. I'm satisfied with these SELs. I have to say I definitely love the proportions of the 12 veries more than the 11. The thinner lugs and wider bracelet work so well together. I'll be giving away the 116610LN to a friend; I'm thinking of grabbing the Hulk cause I do still like the deeper SELs on that one. But LN-wise the 12 series is the clear winner.

ZRdkro.jpg

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
So I've had a reputation here criticizing the VSF 126610LN and said I would not get it until they fixed a few things. I'm glad I waited to grab one cause they did fix the issues (primarily messed up SELs among a myriad of other things) and I think I got a great one. I'm satisfied with these SELs. I have to say I definitely love the proportions of the 12 veries more than the 11. The thinner lugs and wider bracelet work so well together. I'll be giving away the 116610LN to a friend; I'm thinking of grabbing the Hulk cause I do still like the deeper SELs on that one. But LN-wise the 12 series is the clear winner.

ZRdkro.jpg

this is pretty much standard sel that comes with most of vsf 126610.
There is nothing special about that sel.

Reactions: muiramas

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
this is pretty much standard sel that comes with most of vsf 126610.
There is nothing special about that sel.

Did you even read my comment? Nothing special and is standard now. Cause... they fixed it. The SELs were horrible for a few months when they first came out.

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Did you even read my comment? Nothing special and is standard now. Cause... they fixed it. The SELs were horrible for a few months when they first came out.

Sorry mate but you are full of shit AGAIN!!!!!
I have both first batch of 126610 and 2 different LV and LN from newest batch and I must say that difference in sel is pretty much non existing between the batches.
Newest batch has clearer cyclops but it also has more distortion.
I must say that that overall old batch of 126610 feels more solid, more solid bezel action too.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Sorry mate but you are full of shit AGAIN!!!!!
I have both first batch of 126610 and 2 different LV and LN from newest batch and I must say that difference in sel is pretty much non existing between the batches.
Newest batch has clearer cyclops but it also has more distortion.
I must say that that overall old batch of 126610 feels more solid, more solid bezel action too.

:lol::lol::lol:

I forgot how you love to rewrite history so much. Your personal experience was an exclusion to the rule; there have been dozens upon dozens of pictures shared by users getting theirs for the first few months and there have been nothing but messed up SELs everywhere. I seem to recall you having poor attention to detail anyway so I don't particularly take your opinion in high regard.

Regardless of your clownish replies I am not here to bicker back and forth for pages again; I'm simply here to state that the watch has finally improved and your asinine gibberish is just a side show to the fact.

The watch is good, VSF have improved and have done a good job.

Thanks! Take care now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizzo and BOSSK