• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of 114060 No Date Submariner!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
The 9 marker is quite visibly crooked unfortunately.

The most bothersome thing with the QC's.

Thinh911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/2/18
I wonder if they've fixed the winding issue with this VS31XX release.

There are winding issue with the movement?
i thought VSF is already at the top, rolex movements wise?

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY
There are winding issue with the movement?
i thought VSF is already at the top, rolex movements wise?

some folks have had some issues with engaging the winding on the VS3135. I personally had an issue where my the crown's unscrewed position was engaging the date-setting without it being pulled, out, but that's stopped.Seems like there are some quick fixes, other folks have gotten fixed in service. More detail here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/modification-repairs/9441692-vsf-3135-winding-issue

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Also please we aware apparently there are some vsf 114060 going around with polished center links. Yesterday on reddit an User posted his qc from trusty and it had polished center links and even the clasp had the au750 stamp, he told the user that's a vsf bracelet which clearly is not. He also tells people on their qc email to not post qc pictures on forums which in my opinion is sus as fuck.

Just a heads-up.
Zs6qhJ.jpg
Zs6mfo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tdk1010

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
He just a clean fan boy lol. Dont mind him

In a few days we will start to see the comparison between VSF and CF, I hope it will be done by impartial people who judge on quality and as close to genuine as possible without being influenced by the name of the preferred factory.
Anyway, can't wait for the winner to be declared!!!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I did not mean to mention any factory as better. I just wanted to make clear that I dont see anything else than a 90 degrees angle?
Well wierd, middle polished bracelet is not Gen like.
I would never accept this on a QC.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
That’s the same clasp (ST9, hallmarked) as on my recent QC for the new VSF116618LN.
Looks like this bracelet was intended for Smurf or it’s a pre plated 116618 bracelet. Either way, it’s VSF but is also a cock up..

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenki1222

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I did not mean to mention any factory as better. I just wanted to make clear that I dont see anything else than a 90 degrees angle?
Well wierd, middle polished bracelet is not Gen like.
I would never accept this on a QC.

Never mind me I’m just a sucker for aligned markers I spot them right away on reps and gens even if they’re ever so lightly tilted. Wish I couldn’t.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
In a few days we will start to see the comparison between VSF and CF, I hope it will be done by impartial people who judge on quality and as close to genuine as possible without being influenced by the name of the preferred factory.
Anyway, can't wait for the winner to be declared!!!

There is no comparison really as the CF case is crap with the worst crown guards of all of them!
I find this thread quite amusing as the rep goes against the trend that the gen follows in being popular! You couldn’t give a gen no date away not too long ago and was readily available until very recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Shany

24/6/19
the marker where normally the date is, is way smaller than the others.
seen that on ZZF aswell

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Also please we aware apparently there are some vsf 114060 going around with polished center links. Yesterday on reddit an User posted his qc from trusty and it had polished center links and even the clasp had the au750 stamp, he told the user that's a vsf bracelet which clearly is not. He also tells people on their qc email to not post qc pictures on forums which in my opinion is sus as fuck.

Just a heads-up.
Zs6mfo.jpg

LOL unbelievable

HG 2000

Supporter
22/7/20
I have placed 2 orders with Trusty in as many weeks. One being the VSF sub highlighted in this thread.

It was never stated to me in any correspondence or QC email to not post the pics to forums. Just putting that out there.

Got my VSF QC pics just now and am sending through as GL.

Jasyd

Horology Curious
23/1/21

Just a heads-up.
Zs6qhJ.jpg
Zs6mfo.jpg

Hmm that is strange, considering other TDs offer a coupon and ask you to post their QC’s, obv they have confidence in their product.

Anyway looking forward to the comparisons.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Hmm that is strange, considering other TDs offer a coupon and ask you to post their QC’s, obv they have confidence in their product.

Anyway looking forward to the comparisons.

All my JTime QC’s been with a note please do not share them starting with a first purchase a year ago.