• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
I think much of the point is that many of folks buying these have never had a real one, they don't know what a real Genuine watch is like, they just compare one rep to the other. Let me tell you that the VSF is the only replica I have handled that FEELS genuine and has a build quality to match. Noob, ZZF/clean, ARF, whatever other, they all FEEL like fake watches, hand one to someone that knows how a real watch is and they'll call in in a second. Hand a VSF 116610 to a genuine owner and he will be none the wiser..

You know what in fact.. go buy Clean, and ARF and Noob and ROF and sponsor V1 through V11, shave your fingernails with the bracelet edges and make a fool of yourself when a genuine owner sees a shit rep on your wrist that you think is great because it's V5. Leave the VSF's for those that know what's best.:yoda:

You’re so full of shit that your eyes are brown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Do you have any idea what is on the edge of this VSF bracelet link?
6570616f3950212a443cc42e7885871f.jpg

Hint: from my nail......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I found, no difference in the bracelet edges. Typical rep
Bracelet.

Also, The pictorial shoot out review fails to pick up the vsf indices lume shade, its a shade or two lighter than the Gens next to it. Then the vsf hands that are another 2 shades lighter than its indices. Can see it in the pictures but no ‘red means bad’ to highlight it

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
:vegdance: I do love the Clean factory logo, that one is hilarious... pulled the trigger right away :)

ZZF Fanboys vs VSF Fanboys doing .....:itchyandscratchy:

Is there a way to make peace in between you two both? ZZF factory doesn't exist anymore, VSF is nothing without the Clean Factory inserts.. so can we agree to love both and leave aggressive behaviour here?

Yes its one of the best ones OTB you can get I had the V2 and have V2S right now (below pic).

IMG-3833.jpg

And to stay on topic here's a Clean I have inbound:

202101101957231.jpg

202101101957233.jpg

202101101957237.jpg

202101101957238.jpg

Reactions: dan_Watchier

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Do you have any idea what is on the edge of this VSF bracelet link?
6570616f3950212a443cc42e7885871f.jpg

Hint: from my nail......

This is exactly what I found, no difference in the bracelet edges. Typical rep
Bracelet.

Also, The pictorial shoot out review fails to pick up the vsf indices lume shade, its a shade or two lighter than the Gens next to it. Then the vsf hands that are another 2 shades lighter than its indices. Can see it in the pictures but no ‘red means bad’ to highlight it

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
:vegdance: I do love the Clean factory logo, that one is hilarious... pulled the trigger right away :)

ZZF Fanboys vs VSF Fanboys doing .....:itchyandscratchy:

Is there a way to make peace in between you two both? ZZF factory doesn't exist anymore, VSF is nothing without the Clean Factory inserts.. so can we agree to love both and leave aggressive behaviour here?
Not at war or any factory fanboy at that, I own a bit of them all. You’re right on that logo lol! I think I may Contact my TD.......

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I had to do a lot of re-finishing on the VSF clasp - it was really sharp, especially around the flip lock. The inside edges of the bracelet are also sharp, and without dismantling it its a tough fix. So yeah, if you know sharp edges a hall mark of a rep, you won't be fooled. The best bracelets I have had in this respect continue to be ARF.

I'm really happy with my VSF 116610, but there is certainly room for improvement. If Clean make a better rep then its good for everyone.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
wildhunter84

Thank you for this side by side.

On the 4th Pic (where you show the CGs) is the new Clean version on top or bottom?

​​​​​​

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Clean hands look way better. Overall looks more refined, does it feel like a more refined offering in hand?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
That CF looks really good thank you for the comparison. Nice SELs m, and those hands are much better. Looks like a very good new offer in the 114060 range, if not the best so far.
A deep insight with closer pictures would be great.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
The bezel on the ZZF is awful. I’ve had a few and never had one with teeth like that but hands on the clean look very good but no matter what they do to them they’ll never be white gold and it’s a very obvious tell regardless of shape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_don_robinson

20/4/12
I do like a no date sub !!! Was going to wait to see if VSF produced one but that clean looks pretty decent !

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
These people have bionic eyes? What's the difference with the hands? Lol
Yes. Many rep people knows details of a gen Rolex far better than a normal gen owner, for real.

Never ending talk about 3D-hands and 0,01 mm hairsplitting about SEL-fit and lets not forget if a letter is wrong in the rehaut-serial.

I have a gen 116613LB and love it but have never noticed those things.

Also love my reps just as much:)